Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now me and the boys here are helping out Mr.SS with his Super looking 66 Ford Galaxie 500...to destract HWY Patrol...So! I brought out some help in MoonShine Town....for the best of the best..SS brand.. boys!!!!....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
That's an interesting focus for a collection, American classics I mean. I'm currently in the process of re-focussing my own collection. That involves a lot of weeding, 90% Hot Wheels mainlines will surely go to friend's kids etc. So I'm looking at these pictures a different way. I think it gets a bit out of line when you're in the store thinking "I like this car but I'm not sure if I already have it." do your eyes get bored with these sometimes?

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Buddy!

That's an interesting focus for a collection, American classics I mean. I'm currently in the process of re-focussing my own collection. That involves a lot of weeding, 90% Hot Wheels mainlines will surely go to friend's kids etc. So I'm looking at these pictures a different way. I think it gets a bit out of line when you're in the store thinking "I like this car but I'm not sure if I already have it." do your eyes get bored with these sometimes?
Hey Buddy, as for myself..I've cut down on HW, JL, and MBX...Now its only M2s and GLs....(unless HW brings back the Demons collections F/c And Pro Stocks?)....The newer GLs I just get whats different, M2s only new casting or something that missed out on....I have now too many 69 RRs,GTX,Coronets,and Mercs....So I now look for newer casting....the same with GLs too.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Boy do I know it

Doing great bro just have been busy at work. The new Property Manager keeps putting more and more on my plate and I have less time to do what I enjoy.
BOY!!!!....Do I know that feeling am working 10 to 16 hours the market is going crazy and we also have a New Boss, and she's one pain in the A$$...."Ms am the boss and you must jump attitude"....So yeah all work and no play.....:freak:....:lol:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Camaro75 you did a great job on those scenes and the PICs were outstanding. I too like your focus on American Classics. Now all you need is a Patriot 50'/60'ss car in the scene to be set for the 4th of July. I think M2 did some older patriot models?

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
BOY!!!!....Do I know that feeling am working 10 to 16 hours the market is going crazy and we also have a New Boss, and she's one pain in the A$$...."Ms am the boss and you must jump attitude"....So yeah all work and no play.....:freak:....:lol:

Mine is just lazy and a royal PITA.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have ESP....

Camaro75 you did a great job on those scenes and the PICs were outstanding. I too like your focus on American Classics. Now all you need is a Patriot 50'/60'ss car in the scene to be set for the 4th of July. I think M2 did some older patriot models?
Thanks Buddy!.....but am way ahead of you on that....you must have ESP..am currently working on one now...Hopefully am not working these late hours...:drunk:..:thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts