Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Already preordered mine! This is one I've been waiting for! :D

(Now if they'd just get the rights ironed out with Man From UNCLE & Batman... :( )

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
You might wait a couple years. When ST first came out it was like $20 per two episode DVD and then the season sets came out at over $100 and now they're down to about $40 a season. I think I might finally get some pretty soon. Does Timelife keep things in print?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Richard Compton said:
You might wait a couple years. When ST first came out it was like $20 per two episode DVD and then the season sets came out at over $100 and now they're down to about $40 a season. I think I might finally get some pretty soon. Does Timelife keep things in print?
The thing is, after Time/Life has it as an exclusive to their website for a year, the plan (as I hear it) is to make it available as a general release to regular retail outlets, so that may keep the price up there for a longer time.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,157 Posts
Well, $200 for 5 seasons is the same as $40 per season, which is comperable to current prices. So what the hell.

26 to 30 episodes a season too! Damn, I miss those days. These days I fell lucky to get 20.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts