Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year, everyone.

Resin the Barbarian is great fun to write and I enjoy "meeting" all the folks I interview. As an unabashed fan of our hobby, I always find plenty that's interesting about what they do, how they got there and what's coming next.

2010 begins with George Stephenson, founder of Black Heart Enterprises. Truth is, I've wanted to do this interview since I first thought up the idea of blogging about the hobby back in early 2006, but I couldn't find a decent excuse to do so because George's original company — GEOmetric Design — was now in the capable hands of Al Matrone and George himself was seemingly no longer deeply involved in the hobby.

Thankfully, George has returned with Black Heart and I had an excuse to pester him. Please CHECK OUT THE INTERVIEW if you have some time. Later on, we all have to needle George into telling us more about his judicial interview with Jesse Ventura.

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Great interview with George! I met him a couple of times at the Mad Model Party in Pasadena and he's truly one of the hobby's gentlemen.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I agree - He's a Great person - Glad he is back with us. It was great talking with him at WonderFest 2009. He also won a silver - He was very surprised for some reason.

John P Great article.

Gerry-Lynn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts