Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
:thumbsup: Great. Larry said over on the JL board that you have been in Florida doing cleanup work. I figured you were hunting the big rack. :jest:

cj

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
I wasn't sure I'd see you guys during the rest of the season,but everything has worked itself out. I was in Orlando Florida doing alittle work for FEMA. Just got back Friday

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
White Lightning Nut said:
Hey Steve,yes I am. I've been away for awhile..........How you been doing
My heart is doing just fine Jeff, but that dam brest plate just don't want to grow back together. It still hurts to reach and type.

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
fe428cj said:
:thumbsup: Great. Larry said over on the JL board that you have been in Florida doing cleanup work. I figured you were hunting the big rack. :jest:

cj
Larry was right! And now your right as well. I went hunting last night

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
White Lightning Nut said:
I wasn't sure I'd see you guys during the rest of the season,but everything has worked itself out. I was in Orlando Florida doing alittle work for FEMA. Just got back Friday
I believe I speak for everyone here...

WELCOME BACK!

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
fe428cj said:
My heart is doing just fine Jeff, but that dam brest plate just don't want to grow back together. It still hurts to reach and type.
My prayers are still with ya big guy. I look forward to you getting better and better each day.

·
Registered
7,892 Posts
fe428cj said:
Now if we could just find RacerJoe it would be like old home week. :jest:
I see he was on during a race just a few weeks ago. My hats off to Swifty for continuing the Gentlemen Start Your Engines tread. You've done an exceptional job. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 107 Posts