Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Race is underway, Jeremy Mayfield leading, Sterling Marlin's engine grenaded on the first lap, putting him behind early.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
:wave: Swifty and Racerjoe. I can only visit and race with you guys till around 12 oclock PDT, today is my birthday and the kid will be by to take me out for the day. :thumbsup: WOW!!!!!!!! 39 today. :jest:

cj

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fe428cj said:
:wave: Swifty and Racerjoe. I can only visit and race with you guys till around 12 oclock PDT, today is my birthday and the kid will be by to take me out for the day. :thumbsup: WOW!!!!!!!! 39 today. :jest:
Happy birthday!

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mayfield pits, Kahne doesn't, everyone else does. Kahne leads, but everyone else is in their pit window now.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fe428cj said:
Mayfield is runnin' off from the field and thats a good thing for the points chase. :thumbsup:
He needs them points! Now, if a few other drivers have problems... maybe he can win the first Nextel Cup championship.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sterling Marlin, 22 laps down, is back out now. Driveshaft has been changed and the car is running again.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rudd's impressing me too. I was seriously considering adding him to me team this week. Fatback is really helping that team. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 96 Posts