Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting this thread early. Sadly, I won't be here to post during the race.

What could possibly keep me from missing the Bristol night race? Work? Nope., I'm off. Regional gathering of AMC Gremlin owners and fans? Hardly.

Nope, there's not much that could prevent me from missing this race. Which is why I jumped at the once in a lifetime chance to see it live. Look for me, I'll be one of the dots in the grandstand. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
Thats cool Swifty, have yourself a great time. :hat:

A bud called me the other day - I have a chance to go to the fall Bristol race next year. For $565 it includes the tour bus ride, breakfast, hotel and tickets for both Busch and Cup. Not sure if I'll do it or not but it sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
151 Posts
For both races? Once in a lifetime chance like that...go for it! You will never forget racing at Bristol! Most of the time I go on vacation to Myrtle Beach about the time they start racing at Bristol; Man - I feel the "pull" when I go by there. My steering wheel is going right, but, my arm is wanting to jerk it left and head the other direction! Had to quit going that way because of that "distraction" and now I go down through Atlanta...."sigh".............

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
well somewhat better, my Uncle had his breast plate cut and boy is it painfull and takes a long time to heal, He still has a floating bone in there from it- Nice Sparks Wow! whatts Caution!

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Yep, it's a terrible feeling. I sure hope the 8 and 6 do well tonight. Jr. needs to turn it around to ge Jeff and Jimmy and Mark just needs to get in the top 10. He sure has been on a roll lately. :thumbsup:

cj

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Calming down, there's been more than the usuall -work 7 days a week here. Its kinda came like a rash :lol: I've actually had the last 3 weekends off :)

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Gordon with a 13.8 pitstop and He's gone - darkness is falling and the lights are just starting to show. This is a Great night race!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts