Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an old mower I would like to partially restore. My wife’s parents bought this mower for us when we were first married. It has seen some heavy use over the years. I've always been a stickler for maintenance on my equipment. This mower still runs as well as it did in 1987. However, over the years a few parts have broken and/or missing. This cheap little $65 mower has an incredible amount sentimental value to me. I've used it as a teaching tool, for my now grown kids, to show how long things last if you take care of them.

I still have all the documents and operator manual for this mower. It contains a parts list for various items. The three major items I would like to replace is the 109389 Bail-engine blade control (bar), the 0510114 cable for the blade control and the 463950 chute deflector. The ID sticker is very faded and nearly illegible except what looks like a 20F or 20P (possible model number), service number 228171 and sequence number 30633F. It powered by a Tecumseh TVS90 engine.

I can't find any NOS parts anywhere for this mower. I would happy to find good used parts. Any ideas?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts