Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went to my local hobby shop today...he carries JL and some hot wheels...mostly trains and plains....asked if he could get in GL MCG....said he had never heard of them so he looked them up....by golly he says....i can order them and boy they look like nice cars....while im there he punches in some number on the comp and then says they will be here next week....plus he then goes on to order the next 3 releases for this year...and say that he is all up to date...as they are released he will get them in he tells me....then he thanked me for the info.....how stoked am i now...man i will be in there every day next week....maybe ill finally find a green machine in the wild....and that right there is why we help the little guys...it may cost a bit more but im sure non of the big chain department stores would ever do that for a collector... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
That is exactly how I got two of the local stores to carry Greenlights. Neither one of them had ever heard of them until I brought them to their attention, and now I have found a total of 7 Green Machines in the wild, plus I have access to all the realeases as they come out right off the store pegs. :)

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
It's always nice to hear stories where we help out "our little corner hobby shop." Hope that you can strike some early green for St. Patrick's Day! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well he got them in and came through with a green machine.....nice green and gold mach 1....perfect early st. patty's day strike..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts