Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Yard Machine with a 13HP motor not sure what model or year, it runs great but after it runs like a few minutes if starts blowing/passing gas out of the tube that comes from the Breather Assembly.

What could be the problem? Help Please

Thank You So Much In Advance.
Steve

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Hobby Talk.Make sure the oil level is not over filled.If the level is to high,smell the oil for a gasoline odor.If you smell gas in the oil,the needle valve controlled by the float is leaking and drained gas into the oil sump.You will have to clean or repair the carb and change the engine oil.Let us know what you find and some one will gladly help you further.
It would also help us help you if you post the engine brand and model numbers off the engine.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I have a Yard Machine with a 13HP motor not sure what model or year, it runs great but after it runs like a few minutes if starts blowing/passing gas out of the tube that comes from the Breather Assembly.

What could be the problem? Help Please

Thank You So Much In Advance.
Steve
Well, passing gas may be a good thing. You do not want the gas pressure to build up and Explode. :lol: usmcgrunt explained pretty much explained. I just could not resist adding a comment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts