Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Robin is tearing it up on the track with the Batman where else would he be.lol One of my buddies just spent 5 hours on a bobcat leveling it all out, it is looking good. You and Kenny need to come down and check it out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
So, you finally made Hobby Talk !! I can't believe my eyes. The Batman has opened up his test and tune track to the public.

I will be there saturday. I will probably run the following classes.

1/10 sprint

1/10 stadium truck

1/10 short course truck

1/10 buggy

1/10 big block mod

and if we have enough, 1/18 assoc truck

Who's all in for this Saturday ??? Like to see you up here Cho chee !!

as for rules .... so far, run what you brung and hope you brought enough !

·
Registered
139 Posts
Not a bad day of racing for 100 degree weather. Had 23 cars today. Good field.

D.W., nice to see you did not lose your touch. Nice to see the Batman eat some dust !! We gave it our best shot.

The track was a lttle dusty today. I wonder if the heat had anything to do with it ? Oh well, congrats to the Batman on his track preperation. (next time save the Budweiser for after your morning prep. )

If its this hot next week, I'm going in the pool with Batgirl and her girlfriends.

Any way, good times !! Hey Cho Chee, you missed some poolside action ...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Andy, thanks for everything. Had a great time yesterday ! I think I too will be going in the pool next Saturday. Hopefully ...lol...

Jen, thanks for the hot taco's. They were awesome.. Could be a little hotter...My mouth is still on fire. Racing was relaxing. I think I spooked Bob on that slide job in sprints. Oh well, see ya Soon. Do you practice during the week ? Like you need it ?? Looking to tune the stadium truck. I think I need AKA rebars !!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Andy....is this for real. You made your own oval? And it's open for us to come down and race? do you have a lapcount set up? If this is for real I'll have to come down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The "G" spot is where it is at!

CHO CHEE! I hear the Garlinger Speedway is awesome (from now on it will be known as the "G" Spot!)...lot of upgrades since my last visit! Mustang says if I bring $7 for water there will be a wet t-shirt contest too! What is the current track record for spec sprints? Can I get coffee there too!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trying to get pics up it will not let me download them right now i will work on it and get them as soon as possible.
Flanson: yes it is for real but i do not have a lap system it is all for fun it is a good time would like to see you come up and run
Josh: would like to have you come up and run with us we are about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from big dogs and about 40 mins from browns hobby shop
craig: as for you cho chee i would like to see you back up here to see the improvments and as for the wet t-shirt contest i wish lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oval racer 7x: would like to see you come back down it was good racing with you we have made a lot of improvments
Mustang 99: Good racing with bobbin as usual although he cheats lol he still cant beat the batman lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Batman !! Lots of interest ...I like it. Fun is where ??? The 'G' spot !! haha

Does the $7 go to the winner of the wet t-shirt contest ?? Is that an entry fee ?

Since we are in a drought, spread the girls out on the track and anything that runs off of them will help water the turns / front and or backstretch .

Love to see some pics of the track !! and the girls !

Do you have an address for my GPS ?? I want precise directions to the G spot.

See ya soon !

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hello All !! It looks like Mother Nature has played a trick on the G-Spot.

The BatMan has cancelled racing today due to the rain. He said the G-Spot and surrounding area is nice and wet.

See everyone next week !!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts