Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yup, I have seen it and left it on the shelf at the $70 sticker price. It is a good deal for those that want to open the cars up.. but overpriced if you already have most of them in the blisterpack or if there is only a few cars you like out of the set.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
This pack would cost 120 US dollars where I live so I wouldn't complain. Garage and boulevard cost about 7 US dollars each around here. A mainline is somewhere around 2.40 US dollars. It is funny sometimes when Americans moan about their prices.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Good god, that's almost twice what I'm paying here in North Texas. Granted, we have one of the lowest prices in the country, but (as of right now) $3.08/gallon is still pricey.
Well, there you go then. :) Btw, average wage here is about 11 US dollars an hour. Long story short, I'd get that box for 70 bucks without thinking twice.

·
Registered
910 Posts
i agree with kiwi id pay that im paying over $1.60 per litre at the moment for fuel so $70 for the set isnt bad at all.... same thing here too mainline $2.40 garage? whats that? lol we dont even have them think yourself lucky kiwi! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
Good god, that's almost twice what I'm paying here in North Texas. Granted, we have one of the lowest prices in the country, but (as of right now) $3.08/gallon is still pricey.
As a side bar:
I would kill for $3.08 a gallon. New York has one of the highest gas taxes in the US. Right now in my area it is between $3.73 and $3.61.
But go across the lake into Vermont and it is $3.55. When i get gas there you can see dozens of people from Canada getting gas.

By the way nice find on the set. i have never seen that one.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
As a side bar:
I would kill for $3.08 a gallon. New York has one of the highest gas taxes in the US. Right now in my area it is between $3.73 and $3.61.
But go across the lake into Vermont and it is $3.55. When i get gas there you can see dozens of people from Canada getting gas.

By the way nice find on the set. i have never seen that one.

We are the same way here in Las Vegas. I live about a mile to a mile and a half from the Stripe and the last time I looked Gas was at about 3.70 a gallon.

As a side note I have not seen that set anybody finds one let me know I will buy one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts