Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dale Cote'
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xtreme R/C in New Milford CT has re-opened under new ownership !!!
John, the owner, has TOTALLY re-done the shop, all new pits (room for a lot more racers), relocated the shop to the rear of the store. More room for carpet racing now! The track is a small, flat bullring, paper-clip shaped oval that converts over to roadcourse. John is still feeling out what classes are possible. The big class will probably be Bolink Legends, 1/12 pancar oval will be run also. Roadcourse classes will probably be a variety of mini's from 1/14 to 1/18 scale (X-rays, Scalpels, etc). Call John & get the scoop for yourself. He'd be glad to hear from you. You can contact the Mahopac hobby shop at 845-621-0044, or call Gallimods Xtreme at 860-354-4703.

Outdoor dirt oval and off-road will be back in swing this Summer !!!!
Oh yeah!

·
Dale Cote'
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bologna said:
can anyone post pics or run line for oval carpet...

also what type of carpet
My friend Darrel took some pics last weekend, I will see if I can get them up on this thread soon. The carpet is ozite, came from the exact roll as RC Madness.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I only took pics of the pit spaces and parts display area, since the track wasnt really in any kind of real race shape I kinda stayed away from taking any pics of it, My bad. Sorry.

·
Registered
220 Posts
have to quote something that went grossly unnotice from the old thread...

MIKE VALENTINE said:
I'll have to stop in the next time I'm on my way to Danbury. Being it's the closest Track to house, I may need to get a dirt oval car or offroader again.

wha wha WHAT!!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
So I stopped by today and peeked in the window (closed)... I ahve to say I've NEVER seen XRC look more professional! It actaully looked like a REAL STORE!!!! Way to go Gallimods! Can't wait to see it during racing!

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Not sure but I think they are only open during race night. Or sat and sun only we must ask the hobbychic.

·
Registered
561 Posts
ERICH......FEEL MORE THAN FREE TO STOP IN......john would love it. the saturday evening racing season has been going on for a few weeks, at this point. he's starting the outdoor season this coming saturday(4/7) with an electric only day....next day is easter. the following week, nitro and electric. see www.nicks-simworld.com for more info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts