Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Woohoo go Galileo Go , and it also sounds like The 1701 Club members will definately be getting the premier kits next month. Heaven at last lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
A large-scale ACCURATE TOS shuttlecraft is definitely most welcome !
Decades after the fact I still am disappointed with AMTs original version; this should be a great kit. I guess there will be some discussion, as there has been over the years on-line, about what will constitute a 1/32nd kit as the interior set and exterior mockup never did match.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
This will be a nice addition and it will be interesting to see if they include figures as was a mentioned possibility in the video. Other than accurizing it, I wonder what other little things they can add. I plan to but a couple of these.

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Woohoo go Galileo Go , and it also sounds like The 1701 Club members will definately be getting the premier kits next month. Heaven at last lol
I wouldn't take the video as law on that since it was a couple of months ago, but the video did indicate they were ahead of schedule. We should get confirmation on the release of the 1:350 E in the next club newsletter due out anytime now.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Hey, I saw myself. :p

Very happy to finally get an accurate TOS shuttle. And it was fun reliving the presentation. So, if the real shuttle is 24', this kit should be about 9"?

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thanks for posting the winner, I can't get to Youtube here at work. I recall being disappointed in the scale during voting, but can't recall it.

I'll be hitting the tube once things settle down when I get home. With all the pics of the reliant on the page, I was pretty sure that was the winner.

Thanks again, go Galileo!!

Tib

·
Banned
1,257 Posts
Galileo........Bah!
How come Copernicus or Isacc Newton were never put in the running??

It's rigged I tell you........RIGGED! :p:wave:

·
Modeler's Brand
2,376 Posts
I am hoping this leads to a retool or additional sprue for the Bridge and if the Bridge is 1/32, then hopefully if they do figures, that is an indicator that R2 will commit to a line of 1/32 such as Sickbay, Engineering, a Transporter Room, etc.

Now, who's going for the hangar bay diorama's out there? :D

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I'm already thinking about a figure set or three for this one... I will check with the powers that be to see if they plan to do figures already... if not... I'll go to town on this one! I know Paulbo must already be working on a photo etched upgrade! Whose going to do the giant 32 scale Galileo 7 monster? I will certainly include a few of those giant spears in my figure set!

Drew

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
For those of you interested in ALL the results...

1/32 Galileo 37.1%
1/1000 Reliant 24.9%
1/2500 Akira 16.6%
1/1000 K'Tinga 14.4%
1/72 Iron Giant 7.0%

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I was looking forward to the 1/1000 scale K'Tinga because after all we already have TOS E, the Refit, the Excelsior and the E-B/Lakota and just ONE adversary kit, the PL D-7.
On a side note, does this mean we can look forward to more new shuttle kits in a scale of 1/32 or will the Galileo be the only new shuttle kit we can expect to see?????

1 - 20 of 140 Posts