Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New guy here. Been trolling for awhile, checking out the awesome builds and had an idea for a project but need some help.

I picked up AMT's Ford Interceptor, and thought it would be cool to put it in a diorama.

I have a Revell 69 Mach I sitting on the shelf, and would like to make a "traffic stop" dio. So, been scouring the web looking for figures and found quite a few in the G scale category, which if the internet is right, 8/ and it always is, are close to 1/24th-1/25th.

I have found a couple of police officers, which are fairly easy as the cop would be at the driver's window, but the hard part is finding a driver. I was really hoping to have a female driver for the Mustang. It's a hard top.

I believe Pilsner(?), I don't remember the name of the company but they have g scale train figures that are seated might work. So before I go trying and buying, has anyone tried seating figures from g-scale or anything else in their models? With or without modifications.

I also came across a company called Scalepeople that have a few figures in G scale- 1/25th, but the set I'm most interested has a drawing and not a pic.

Here is the address, can't post links yet:
peoplescale.com/Car-Driver-Figures-1-24-G-SCALE-FJM-11004

Does anyone here have or know anything about that set? Seems like it might be an older model car company set.

Thanks for any help/info, and realllly sorry about the long winded first post!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
I use PeopleScale.com a lot for r/c tug boat figures, but you can also use Hobbylinc's model railroad section got G scale figures. If you can find the Fujimi drivers set, they have an excellent young lady, could be a teen even, as a driver.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use PeopleScale.com a lot for r/c tug boat figures, but you can also use Hobbylinc's model railroad section got G scale figures. If you can find the Fujimi drivers set, they have an excellent young lady, could be a teen even, as a driver.
Picked up the fujimi set on Ebay with the mechanics and interior accessories(?).
On closer inspection the peoplescale drivers ARE the fujimi drivers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts