Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since you enjoyed the last Bat-installment, I thought I might share this with you: These are a few plastic cars I found on clearance and I wasn't sure what to do with them. I decided to think up a theme for some inspiration and figured they would make an interesting addition to the Dark Knight's stable. No one I know of, has made any villian's cars besides the battery sets and I think Scalextric did a Joker-Porsche(!?). These, I thought, might represent what Gothams' crime scene could look like in the future, so let your imagination go and give a look:

First up-Cat Woman's Minx-Lynx...Meowza! T-Jet

Next- Bruces' night off ride---The Wayne Manor GT (that's Gotham Tourer)
4-gear Mag

Now- The Joker-mobile--Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! 4-gear Mag

Finally-The future Bat-Rod..... A possibilty? 440-X2

These I had fun with--and that's it-
Cheers...

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
boss9 said:
No one I know of, has made any villian's cars besides the battery sets and I think Scalextric did a Joker-Porsche(!?). These, I thought, might represent what Gothams' crime scene ..........
WHAT!

Hey, don't forget Aurora's Green Hornet car.....they were the first to do a TV/Comic "tie-in" licensing as far as it relates to slots.

-------------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Hey, don't forget Aurora's Green Hornet car.....they were the first to do a TV/Comic "tie-in" licensing as far as it relates to slots"

Awww, come on now, SCJ--
Don't crack my coconuts:eek: --These are future Bat-rides in "Gotham" City, I thought the Green Hornet had his own district to patrol. ;)

And wasn't Classic the first? :)

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts