Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since you enjoyed the last Bat-installment, I thought I might share this with you: These are a few plastic cars I found on clearance and I wasn't sure what to do with them. I decided to think up a theme for some inspiration and figured they would make an interesting addition to the Dark Knight's stable. No one I know of, has made any villian's cars besides the battery sets and I think Scalextric did a Joker-Porsche(!?). These, I thought, might represent what Gothams' crime scene could look like in the future, so let your imagination go and give a look:

First up-Cat Woman's Minx-Lynx...Meowza! T-Jet

Next- Bruces' night off ride---The Wayne Manor GT (that's Gotham Tourer)
4-gear Mag

Now- The Joker-mobile--Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha! 4-gear Mag

Finally-The future Bat-Rod..... A possibilty? 440-X2

These I had fun with--and that's it-
Cheers...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
boss9 said:
No one I know of, has made any villian's cars besides the battery sets and I think Scalextric did a Joker-Porsche(!?). These, I thought, might represent what Gothams' crime scene ..........
WHAT!

Hey, don't forget Aurora's Green Hornet car.....they were the first to do a TV/Comic "tie-in" licensing as far as it relates to slots.

-------------------------------
www.SlotCarJohnnies.com

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Hey, don't forget Aurora's Green Hornet car.....they were the first to do a TV/Comic "tie-in" licensing as far as it relates to slots"

Awww, come on now, SCJ--
Don't crack my coconuts:eek: --These are future Bat-rides in "Gotham" City, I thought the Green Hornet had his own district to patrol. ;)

And wasn't Classic the first? :)

Cheers!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts