Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I wanted to try future floor wax as suggested in the how to's. I went to Home depot and no one was able to help me find this product. Does any one know where it's sold?

Thank you in advance:confused:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Future Floor wax has merged with Pledge products; It's now called Pledge Future. I picked up some at Walmart, but it's avaialble at most larger grocery chains.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found it, thanks so much. Is it true you can use it after painting a car for that poly uretane shine?

·
Registered
685 Posts
OK , I found two Pledges.Both are cleaners and say nothing as to wax. Ones for wooden floors and the other for tile, vinyl etc.

What am I looking for here ?

Gonzo

·
Registered
663 Posts
I love the way this stuff makes these shine, do you let it drip dry sand or have to buff it in any way? thanks for the info!!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I love the way this stuff makes these shine, do you let it drip dry sand or have to buff it in any way? thanks for the info!!
I fill a little 8OZ jar w/ a lid to dip castings in. It lasts forever like that and you don't have to mess w/ the big bottle every time. I also use a paintbrush to apply it and have had good results that way too. I set it on a cardboard from a blister pak to let excess drain and cover it w/ a clear plastic cup to let it dry. It comes out shiny w/o having to buff it or anything.

It works wonders on plastic windscreens too. Dip them when you do the body so it all drys at once.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts