Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
The one in front looks like the trouble maker. The black one looks like "who me"

·
Banned
565 Posts
:lol: I have to agree the one in front looks like trouble, and the one in the back on the right is sooooooooooooooo adorable and looks like Mr. Innocent.

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
"Guard Cats"? Those guys will be playing with your diecasts, batting the 1:64 cars all around the room! I know from experience that cats and stuff left on shelves just don't mix. We had a precious little gray cat named Agatha who destroyed the first contest prize-winning plastic model I built by jumping up onto a shelf about 5' off the floor, then shoving the model off! She didn't go after any of the 'ordinary' builds... Just my good'un.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Yep, the one in the front is definitely the ring leader and was definitely plotting something when that picture was taken. I'll bet he has the other two doing his bidding already! lol, They sure are cute!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Those guys will be playing with your diecasts, batting the 1:64 cars all around the room!
My cats will sit on the end-table where I display a few of my die-casts, but they don't really like to play with them. They much prefer the little micro R/C cars.

Some handsome little kittens you have there, Mike!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
My cats will sit on the end-table where I display a few of my die-casts, but they don't really like to play with them. They much prefer the little micro R/C cars.

Some handsome little kittens you have there, Mike!
You can drive them looney with a lazer pointer too!:freak:

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
If they are like the 2 we "adopted" from my son (does that make them my Grandchildren?)
They will be crazy as hell and into EVERYTHING. Have fun!

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Love your kittens, Mike. I agree, the little tiger in the front looks pretty mischievous. Train them when their young, but don't hold your breath about them guarding your collection...

Here's our cat, Jasmine, alert and on guard...

Here's Jasper, the chow hound, on guard duty...

:wave:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Great-looking cats! I especially like the name Jasper, as I had a black Lab max named Jasper when I was in high school.

Here's one of my little boys, Theo, "guarding" a Hot Wheels Jeep Scrambler.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Love your kittens, Mike. I agree, the little tiger in the front looks pretty mischievous. Train them when their young, but don't hold your breath about them guarding your collection...

Here's our cat, Jasmine, alert and on guard...

Here's Jasper, the chow hound, on guard duty...

I thought I left a post about how the pictures must have been taken before "Fillmore" started his country tour but now I don't see it. Am I getting that senile? (DON'T answer THAT!)

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I thought I left a post about how the pictures must have been taken before "Fillmore" started his country tour but now I don't see it. Am I getting that senile? (DON'T answer THAT!)
Really ??? Really ??? Really ?? Really ??? I can't post about you being senile ??? Really ??? Oh, your no fun Duncan :p :lol:

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Great-looking cats! I especially like the name Jasper, as I had a black Lab max named Jasper when I was in high school.

Here's one of my little boys, Theo, "guarding" a Hot Wheels Jeep Scrambler.

Thanks, A-A - Theo looks pretty cute, too. Jasper and Jasmine are brother and sister - we acquired them from a neighbor when their mother abandoned them in their barn when they were four weeks old. Our daughter brought them home one in each hand.

Theo doesn't look that interested in guarding your diecast collection either...

Duncan, what the heck are you talking about...???

:confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts