Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is the PANIC button for this radio? As in if I have my steering set to say 10% (oval Racing) where is the panic button you can hit and hold to have 100% steering for those bad situations? I know its a programable radio, but I cant figure it out. any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
Josh

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
Where is the PANIC button for this radio? As in if I have my steering set to say 10% (oval Racing) where is the panic button you can hit and hold to have 100% steering for those bad situations? I know its a programable radio, but I cant figure it out. any help will be appreciated.

thanks,
Josh
I had a 3PM and it doesn't have the dual rate button. My 3PK does.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 3pmx has a dual rate button in fact its DT3, but I cant figure out how to setup the panic button for that sudden 100% steer to get out those sticky situations....

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Josh

·
Banned
3,250 Posts
The 3pmx has a dual rate button in fact its DT3, but I cant figure out how to setup the panic button for that sudden 100% steer to get out those sticky situations....

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Josh
I guess the X model has it. Mine wasn't the X.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its all good Andy, you had me worried at first till I realized I had already set the dual rate to where I usually run and will adjust from there lol :thumbsup:

It seems that I figured out the panic button finally as well. this little radio can do alot.

thanks again,
Josh

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Its all good Andy, you had me worried at first till I realized I had already set the dual rate to where I usually run and will adjust from there lol :thumbsup:

It seems that I figured out the panic button finally as well. this little radio can do alot.

thanks again,
Josh
I need to set mine up also...what did you do?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I need to set mine up also...what did you do?
This is for a 4pk, but i used it to setup a 2nd condition on switch 1 (on the grip) and got it workig great!!

Go to "SYSTEM" and enable the "2nd Condition". Then go to "SWITCH" and assign PS3 to 2nd condition. Push PS3 to activate the 2nd condition, the LED pilot lamp should now be blinking to indicate that it is active. Set the D/R to 100% then hit PS3 again to go to your normal setup

·
Banned
3,250 Posts

thanks again,
Josh
Where did you find the panic button? I searched all over the menu and can't find nothing by that name or similar. I have the DT3 for dual rate.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Yea, more info please, I have a 3PMX and have tried for a year to get dual rate overide to work>>>

I have found the 2nd condition but not how to get it to interact with the dual rate..

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yea, more info please, I have a 3PMX and have tried for a year to get dual rate overide to work>>>

I have found the 2nd condition but not how to get it to interact with the dual rate..
Hold select button down and turn on remote
Set "SW1-CD"
Set "DT3-OF"
Set "CON D2" to "on"

Turn radio off
Turn radio back on NOT holding select button
Set "EPA ST" both directions to "100%" (or max before servo starts whining)
Set "DYR-ST" to "40%" (or your normal limited steering %)

I think that is all I had to change...

When finished you should have 40% steering, press the SW1 Button (on the grip) and you should get flashing blue light, cond2 on display and 100% steering, press SW1 again and you should be back to 40% steering.

Hope this helps!!

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hold select button down and turn on remote
Set "SW1-CD"
Set "DT3-OF"
Set "CON D2" to "on"

Turn radio off
Turn radio back on NOT holding select button
Set "EPA ST" both directions to "100%" (or max before servo starts whining)
Set "DYR-ST" to "40%" (or your normal limited steering %)

I think that is all I had to change...

When finished you should have 40% steering, press the SW1 Button (on the grip) and you should get flashing blue light, cond2 on display and 100% steering, press SW1 again and you should be back to 40% steering.

Hope this helps!!
This post is spot on. Its what I had to do as well. Basically still a panic button. You can see detailed instructions on this on I beleive page 52 of the instruction manual, you can download the PDF of this manual on Futabas website. I figured it out after reading the manual about two times LOL

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
PX you can set it to use the lower handle switch ,use it as a belly switch to get 100 %DR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts