Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this system with 1/10 4 cell oval? Somewhere I read that it operates on 6v. I wanted to see if anyone has run it off of a 4 cell pack without a receiver pack?

How does it compare to the Spektrum system?

·
Banned
871 Posts
i live in northeast Pa and there is about 5 of us that have it and we all run 4 cell stock i think 2 of us run a recever pack and no problems at all works verry smooth with or with out recever pack :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I have not had an issue with mine without the reciever pack. Ran it for about 2 months now. No problems at the Winter Blast at K&N and no problems at the Snowbirds.

Joel White

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I ran the system at the 2006 Oval Masters and the 2007 Snowbirds (in 19t 4-cell, no reciever pack), not a single glitch!!!!

Adam Liehr
Team Futaba

·
AKA Rusty NutZ
1,138 Posts
i was using a airtronics m8 with spektrum system and had glitches all around. bought a futaba 3pk and fasst system and glitches are gone

Rusty NutZ

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
wait until i buy it..that will be the real test! lol my god i ruined 29 cars with my other 2.4 system! errrrrrrrr

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
i'm the guy who can't pull his hand away from the flame...even after i figured out it burnt my hand the last 20 times! the buddies i raced with didn't even have to see the crashes at the end of the backstretch after a awhile..they heard a massive bang and knew it was my 2.4 ss system from another company going out on me yet again.i spent every hour at the track trying to make it work...now i use xtls and get to race alot more often,lol. i do see guys who stayed away from the other brand 2.4 system use the futaba without incident. i will wet my feet by years end i'm sure.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Katfish don't be shy to try the Futaba FASST system. I have been using it for over 4 months at various tracks all over the country without any incident at all. Also, I do not use a reciever pack.

Give it a try, you will not regret it.

Antonio
Team Futaba

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I have been using the 2.4 fasst system in my 3pk super in the brl series since last oct. and have yet to have any kind of a problem. get one you wont be disappointed :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts