Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of my fellow diecast collectors would be interested in Jl doing a new series of Funny Cars based on the current Nostalgia Floppers that are running if your not familiar with the cars or drivers what better way to get familiar than through diecast huh? The series is rolling into Madison Ill./St.Louis @ Gateway International Raceway Sept 9-11 Many Jl Collectors this is your chance to get a few autographs on a few of your diecast floppers you might not get anywhere else. The Wise Family will be there you say who Think RADICI & WISE, Don Schumacher might make an appearance Valerie Harrel daughter of Dick Harrel is going to be there. I for one would love to see JL use the Castings again in a positive way by supporting this new Series. What do you think?

www.funnycarnationals.com

R

·
0 Posts
Maybe since RC2 took over we might see something... I'm pretty sure JL was disappointed by the sales and wasn't going to try again

·
Registered
243 Posts
I plan on attending the event, MMMMMMMMMMMmFloppers ! I have all the Funny Car Legends, and would look forward to More If JL or anyone else woould make them !! I love Floppers period, but the old school are by far my favorite !
Bring them on someone ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Surely there are more than 3 Diecast collectors that would like to see more NOSTALGIA FLOPPERS flowing out of JL???? What gives is this some kind or RiceRocket World NOW?

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
a new series of nostalgic Top Fuels and especially Funny Cars would be awesome. I'd love to see some ProStocks or how about some colorful Old Time drag cars like the modified. They always get my attention at the track.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
FUNNY_CAR_FREAK said:
Surely there are more than 3 Diecast collectors that would like to see more NOSTALGIA FLOPPERS flowing out of JL???? What gives is this some kind or RiceRocket World NOW?
Count me in on more Top Fuel / Funny Car JL's ! ! ! !

We're headed to the NHRA US Nationals Friday. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
451 Posts
tinywheels said:
a new series of nostalgic Top Fuels and especially Funny Cars would be awesome. I'd love to see some ProStocks or how about some colorful Old Time drag cars like the modified. They always get my attention at the track.
You can count me in on some of those! I would still like to see some more Wheelstanders.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx To All That Have Posted I Sent Jl & E-mail And Got Some Politcally Correct Ass><ole That Thought I Was Trying To Submit Somekind Of Invention That I Wanted Money For. I Guess It Has Been Awhile Since I've Been On Here Because I Had No Clue That Racing Champions Now Owns My Beloved Jl As I Only Collect Floppers I Had No Clue And Neither Did The Jerkwad I Was Correspoding With Please Help Me By E-mailing Them Tell Them That We Love Our Drag Racing And Need More Drag Racing Diecast The Last One I Got Was The Amalie Instigator And I Got It From The Vp Of Amalie Not From Jl. I Need More Nostalgia Floppers!!!!!!!!!!! 1319 Ain't Enuff!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts