Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its the day you have been waiting for since Christmas and its finally here! SECRET BIKINI SWAP 2012

Here's how it works. You send something to a random member and you get something from a random member.

Can be any amount of diecast but a minimum of 6 pieces.
Loose, carded, customs etc..

Let's be fair as well. Think before you send your box. Its random so let's impress some people. Pics are a must and will be in a new thread . And I will choose the best raok and send the sender of the raok another raok box. Nice huh!!

So email me your info by next Sunday. Monday members will have the address to whom they are sending an raok

You must be an active participant on hobby talk.
I will update this list daily
Please post some things you like. We all like chase cars so no need to post that. Post what types of cars you like. Makes it easier for your sender

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible for what is received. Yes there is a minimum but please feel free to raok more then asked. This is being done by the honor system by members here. Please think before sending.

1. Nyswlhunter
2. Squimb1
3. Z06
4. Opie_7afe
5.craigo
6.diecastman72
7. Farmer64th
8. SURPLUSgoodies
9. Paulferrari
10. Tolenmar
11. Diablo_Fire
12. Chorton49
13. Messer262
14. 96gsfan
15. blacksunshine
16. TEXN
17. Jingle
18. Jmedic313
19. Motor head
20. Bigdawg65
21. Rattlehed
22. Partspig
23. 19 Charlesjr
24. Hemikuda71

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Sounds like fun! email sent. :p :thumbsup: :wave:

What I like. Taxi's, Olds 442's, Chargers, Mustangs, Bone Shakers, Big Rigs, Trucks, Nasa or space related diecast, unusual or "different" toys, Movie cars, M2's, JL's, MB, HW, Frisbees, chew toys, things that make noise, long walks on the beach..........er..........maybe I said to much............

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
i would like to join in, what is your email? and do i just take pictures of what i want to give away and post in the thread that will be coming soon? so for sure put my name on the list.

now as far as what types of things i like is import cars, mainly japanese cars, i especially love old toyotas like the old celicas and supras stuff like that. i love cars they dont sell on usa soil like toyota chaser or the crowns ect. i am a toyota nut for sure! but i do love ferraris, exotics as well not big on newer model lamborghinis, i am surely not fond of the "Fantasy" cars people produce and i dont need any more 60's/70's muscle cars. stuff from the 50's and earlier are cool as well if they are in the stock form. i do like a little bit of everything though just get tired of all the muscle cars they put out...

anyways this is a great idea.

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Sign me up. Sounds like fun.
I like everything diecast, but not a big fan of the fantasy cars.

·
Registered
953 Posts
You can sign me up.
I look for older Matchbox farm stuff, Blue Mopar muscle, Pre-1980 styled pickups or work trucks, and misc. John Deere stuff I need.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I think I'm in, sounds like fun. I don't have a lot to give away (well, I do, but whether anyone wants it is another question), but I'll put something together. Expect my email info soon.

Edit: forgot to mention my likes. Muscle Machines, M2 Machines. 69-70 chargers and cougars, jeeps, shelby cobras (not mustangs), otherwise, you can't go wrong with late sixties to mid seventies muscle, in particular wing cars. Also classic trucks (any era prior to the late seventies). Oh, and '60's vettes. Hot Tubs, Shopping carts, hot seats, radio flyers, or anyother car that makes you go WTF? I could make this list go on and on and on...

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Count me in!:woohoo:

I like any kind of Corvette, any AMX's, 1970 Road Runners, GTX's, Belvederes..etc
65-66 Fairlanes, 66 Galaxies
Pretty much all muscle cars.

Thanks for letting me play!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm in, this is going to be fun
I like old hot wheels with BW,HO,RL,RR,WW and like Micro machines, favorite type Vans, Ferraris,300zx,VW, etc...

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I'm in

Thanks I'm in.

I like M2's and Muscle Machines and all types of mustangs especially the fox bodies, movie cars, jeeps, Broncos and military vehicles with guns. I wouldn't mind some FTE cars, been doing a little racing lately. Thanks

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great list so far guys!! Please email me your information. Makes it easier as I put names into a special folder

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please email me the info not a pm. I organize all the addresses in a folder so its easier for me to send addresses back.

1 - 20 of 290 Posts