Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure why, but I pulled into an Auto Zone today. Had looked in there last week & they had a few beat up JL's, nothing special. Went in & they had a complete set of Classic Gold rel. 17 looking like it was right out of the box. No WL's, but since I had never seen this release in stores before, it still gave me something to sneak past the wife & add to the collection with!

Mike

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
chadms said:
my wife has control of the fundage so no sneaking just begging!!!!
Now, if you did just a little selling on E Bay, you could get a little revenue "under the radar", and wouldn't have to beg anymore! ;)

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
carnut2256 said:
Now, if you did just a little selling on E Bay, you could get a little revenue "under the radar", and wouldn't have to beg anymore! ;)
funded my last several purchases by selling a few of those Monaco "WL" coaches on ebay - "look honey, i got more money to spend on JL" worked pretty good when the paypal check arrived

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got something in the works that may generate some car money - if nothing else, may allow me to break even on the cars. Hopefully next month you'll see me selling stuff on the 'bay under ZL548 as my seller name.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts