Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 326 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jedimario said:
Where did you get that? Talk about something I gotta have. You know if there was ever a 1:1? The Camaro's pretty cool too lol
They're all custom done and as far as I know there was no 911 SC state police. I had a Countach CHP, a VA state diablo, CHP gallardo, a GA state Corvette and a 79 T/A CHP but the pictures dind't make it after the last computer crash.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
WOW! The GNX ROCKS! Camaro is a very close second. I've set in a few squad cars before (front seat) and I don't believe there is much room in either one of these cars but they sure look good!

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Toy Vettes said:
They're all custom done and as far as I know there was no 911 SC state police. I had a Countach CHP, a VA state diablo, CHP gallardo, a GA state Corvette and a 79 T/A CHP but the pictures dind't make it after the last computer crash.
Ah, figures.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have a couple of them as well,mostly 1/64 scale,and some are in better shape than others.

The 1/64 collection:

Possibly one of the most famous ex-cop cars:

This is a Dodge Diplomat,I don't know much about it but it's a little bigger than 1/43 scale,and made of plastic,and used to light up when you pushed down on it (but it had fried batteries in it). I bought it a while back at a flea market,and dissected it,and removed all the old stickers.(sorry for the bad pic,I'll work on it)

And I found this at a hobby store a while back,we have a Dodge Dart Sport and I just had to grab this one:

·
Registered
224 Posts
MoparNut360 said:
I have a couple of them as well,mostly 1/64 scale,and some are in better shape than others.

The 1/64 collection:
I have the #62 police car too! (one in white also) there was a key or something that fit into the back. (The car is spring loaded so it "goes" when you "activate" it or something) Do you have that peice or know what it was?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Toy Vettes said:
I have the #62 police car too! (one in white also) there was a key or something that fit into the back. (The car is spring loaded so it "goes" when you "activate" it or something) Do you have that peice or know what it was?
The #62 doesn't have that thing,but I have a red fire chief car like that,and it has the hole in the back. I've also wondered what that was for.

1 - 20 of 326 Posts