Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
20191030 - This thread was photo bucketed again! MFR,SM

I know there is a thread in the Matchbox section by The General called the Fire Brigade and it is all Matchbox Fire Trucks. I would like to do one that covers all Emergency Vehicles by all manufactures. I know Diecastman has an fantastic collection of police die cast and Harry Ca has a great Code 3 collection. I'm interested to see what everybody has and see the collections.

If you have a die cast emergency vehicle post it here and let see how many we can get.

I'll start off with this:

1925 Ahrenes-Fox Model by YatMing:​

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Great idea, this should be a good thread. I have quite a few different emergency vehicles, mostly older stuff.

Here's a few made by Dinky...

This one is all metal and very heavy, it also squirts water....or vodka maybe...

·
Registered
14,667 Posts
My Boston Fire Department Collection...

Mack B open pumper​

Mack CF pumper​

GMC Suburban​

International 4900 crew cab pumper​

International 4900 crew cab emergency services van body​

E_One ladder truck​

American LaFrance 900 open pumper​

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
This is the first Code 3 Collectable's Die Cast Fire truck that I bought. It is a Mack Aerialscope with no markings it was dubbed as the "perfect kit bash" model.

I saw this one on the code 3 website too, however when i contacted code 3, it would cost over 60 bucks to ship to canada via fedex! they won't even ship via us post. i guess i'll have to wait awhile before i can get this one, drat.

·
Registered
953 Posts
All great vehicles so far. I am going to put a different Emergency vehicle. This is one in my collection I have had for a long time and cherish it.

A Tootsietoy tow truck, good for that road side emergency.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Another one of my Favorites is this Chopper by NewRay. The Girlfriend and I were out looking for deals at the thrift stores and I saw a Hobby Shop and decided to stop in and see what they had. This was the only decent die-cast that they had.

it is a Los Angeles Fire Department Helicopter and it is very cool.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts