Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This semi-pro grade 15" vinyl plotter has had light hobby use for the last few years, cutting some race car graphics, R/C decals and some signage here and there. My R/C shop is being cleaned out to turn into a playroom for my little girls, and I don't have the space for this anymore. Unfortunately, it has to go.

It's in 10/10 condition but it could probably use a fresh 45* blade in the near future. I will be posting photos of the actual unit tomorrow evening, but until then, you can see the specs and features of the plotter here.

These units are about $1,100-1,200 new, before shipping. I'm looking to get $850 for mine, plus shipping to wherever via UPS or FedEx Ground. Local pickup to the western Chicago suburbs is always better (and cheaper). I have a small collection of vinyl, release tape and assembly tools, too, but will sell that separately (after the plotter sells) if anyone is interested. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Please contact me directly via PM or at [email protected] with any serious inquiries. Again, photos of the actual unit to come tomorrow evening, but it's in perfect almost new condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts