Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling or Trading my Dell Inspiron 7500, I got a new laptop and have no use for this one. This is a nice laptop and comes with some extras! The battery on laptop does not hold charge. I would like to find someone who is interested in trading a roller with a Transmitter, Servo, Receiver, (prefer DX2 or DX3 system) for my laptop. OR a roller and Transmitter for my laptop. If you have a roller and a Complete Radio System thats valued more then my laptop, I have a PS2 in MINT condition that’s hardly been used, comes with extras that im willing to trade with the laptop. I received a new xbox for xmas and have no use for the PS2. I can provide details on the PS2. (PS2/Extras valued at $175)

Im willing to trade for the following cars ONLY! I don’t run onroad or offroad anymore. Just run oval. Feel free to PM me with questions, I will reply as soon as possible. Please be patient as I will have pictures up soon. I have good ratings on hobbytalk and rcu if needed. Thanks

Laptop Extras:
Docking Station
NEW $40 Microsoft Wireless mouse
Speakers
Carrying Bag
Ethernet Card
Comes with Windows XP Installed
Linksys Wireless –G broadband Router With 2 Phone Ports, purchased new was $179 (Used for Vonage but can be used for other applications)

Laptop Price/Shipping
$300 Shipped!!
Shipped ONLY within the 48 lower states!
Money Order or Cashiers Check (No Paypal)
I will accept a personal check but the check MUST clear before I ship!
All Sales Final!
Not responsible for damage caused during shipping.
Insurance purchased at buyers cost.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Laptop Details

Here are the Laptop details, I didnt want to make the original post too large.

Key Features
Processor Pentium III 650 MHz
Installed Memory 64 MB (SDRAM)
Hard Drive 4.8 GB IDE
Display 15.4 in. TFT Active Matrix
Processor
Processor Manufacturer Intel
Processor Type Pentium III
Processor Speed 650 MHz
Motherboard
Bus Speed 100 MHz
Memory
Installed RAM 64 MB
RAM Technology SDRAM
Max Supported RAM 512 MB
Installed Cache Memory 256 KB
Hard Drive
Hard Drive Capacity 4.8 GB
Storage Controller Type IDE
CD / DVD
CD / DVD Type CD-ROM
Optical Drive Read Speed 24x (CD)
Other Drives
Floppy Drive 3.5" 1.44 MB floppy
Display
Display Tech TFT Active Matrix
Display Size 15.4 in.
Display Color Support 24-bit (16.7 million colors)
Display Max. Resolution 1280 x 1024
Video
Installed Video Memory 4 MB
External Video Resolution 1600 x 1200
Audio
Audio Output Type Sound card
Operating System
Platform PC
Technical Features
Input Method Keyboard • Touchpad
Modem
Modem Type Fax / Modem
Analog Modulation Protocol ITU V.90
Battery
Battery Technology Lithium ion
Miscellaneous
MPN G650YT
Product ID 20703531
More Information
If you're a small/medium-sized business or home user in a wireless network or small networked environment, then the award winning Dell Inspiron notebooks are for you. Inspiron means speed and power, offering top mobile desktop performance. Advanced chipset designs and a rich assortment of multimedia features are available at aggressive prices for cost-effective mobile computing. ??The Dell Inspiron 7500 is truly a replacement for a desktop computer. The Inspiron 7500 is a mobile using the first-ever 4-Spindle MegaBay notebook design. Choose from a wide array of peripheral options, including DVD, internal V.90 56K modem, network interface cards, Iomega Zip drive and docking solutions.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oval Cars

Cars looking for:

Custom Works Aggressor Solid and Slider
Hyperdrive Pro 3 Solid and Slider
KSG Gen 2, XCS

Electronics preferred to come with car, DX2 and DX3, Airtronics M8, M11, JR XS3 Pro, Futaba 3PKS.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oval car doesnt have to come with electronics, thats just what i would prefer. I would be interested in a car that has some sort of extras for example, good tires, bodies, cobra track side tire truer, good batteries, extra car parts, brushless esc, brushless motor things of that nature.

Im also interested in a HD Pro 2. I would be willing to trade my PS2 for one. PS2 comes with:

PS2 Like New
*6 games
- SSX3 Snowboarding Game
- Gran Turismo 3
- Nascar 06
- Ford Racing 2
- Corvette 50th Anniversary
- Super Trucks Racing
*2 wireless controllers
*2 stock controllers
*1 Memory Card
*Universal Multi Tap,Flip back plug makes it compatible with PS one™, PlayStation2. Allows up to 5 players with one Multi-Tap Extender and up to 8 players on two Multi-Tap Extender

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Laptop Pics

Please click on the link to view photos of the laptop. Once you enter my site, click on the album titled laptop.

http://jkennedy624.photosite.com/

Anyone have a roller??? I need a roller so someone please take this off my hands. Im willing to trade the laptop MINUS the Wireless Router, and minus the speakers for a roller by itself. You get everything else listed with laptop!

Or $250 shipped for laptop minus router,speakers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts