SYMANTEC/NORTONS ANTI VIRUS 10.1

DELL LATITUDE C-610
256 MEGS OF RAM
20 GIGABYTE HARD DRIVE
14.1 INCH LCD SCREEN

Processor Speed: 1.0 GHz
Memory: 256 Megs of ram.
Hard drive: 20 Gigs
The name of this Dell laptop--Latitude C610-- Latitude C610 is equipped with a 1.0 GHz Pentium III processor, which uses SpeedStep technology. The C610 is a great laptop because it has on board Network card, and modem

It will handle most of your computing needs including internet, email, word processing, graphics, or gaming.

Here is my<a href="http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=1606754&mpre=http%3A//www.ebay.com"> eBay!</a>feed back 100% at 131 transactions

Specifications:
MODEL Dell Latitude C610
CPU TYPE Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz, with speed step technology.
MEMORY INSTALLED 256 MB
HARD DRIVE 20.0 GB
DISPLAY 14.1" TFT Active Matrix
CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive
MODEM 56K V.90 Modem
NETWORK 10/100 LAN
VIDEO CHIPSET 2X AGP ATI Mobility M3 Video Accelerator w/ 8MB
POINTING DEVICE Dual Touch pad and Pointing Stick
PRINTER PORT (1) IEEE 1284 Compliant - connect to printers, scanners, MP3 players
UNIVERSAL SERIAL BUS (USB) (1) USB - connect to digital cameras, printers, scanners
INFRARED PORT (1) IR - convenient for wireless printing
SERIAL PORT (1) 9 pin - sync up with Palm pilots
PS2 MOUSE PORT (1) - hook up an external mouse
PCMCIA SLOTS (2) Type I, Type II, or 32-bit card bus - supports zoomed video AUDIO CHIPSET ESS Maestro 3I Sound System

Looking to get $275.00

Thanks Semore

·
Registered
704 Posts
are you into nitro 1/8 scale buggies?
i have a ofna hyper 7 w/21 engine and a tuned racing pipe. i only raced it once. it comes with a starter box and extra tires and the bump box.
mostly run on my little track i made w/ my bobcat. car is in pretty good shape. maybe 1 gallon of fuel ran through it no more. car is fast.
it also has servos. if you want a radio i might be able to get an am rec/controller.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
toyowner said:
Original hard copies of software?
Original hard drive but not the software. I have installed Windows XP sp2 for the new owner along with all the software.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Dose it come with valid software keys, and a copy of all keys ??? dose it come with the ability to do a recovery, re install you would need all the keys that is for it to be legal right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.