Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Team DCM
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok stupid question but I have broken some front ends before and had to order both lower a arms right and left. And I needed was the right but now I have about four or five lefts. Anyone got a good idea of what to do with these or just throw them out?

Broke two with my buddy this past weekend. LOL. Had a blast guys see ya soon.

·
Registered
394 Posts
well, when you need a little part you can always trade or sell them, because even at that, they arn't very expensive parts to replace, but I would trade some for some other parts that you'll need more often, for example; a right A-arm.

Justin #29
www.geocities.com/cornwallrc
Team Associated
IRS RC products
Pole Position batteries
Protoform bodies
LRP electronics

·
Team DCM
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats my point thought who is using leftsides like that and has a need for a few extras.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I had the same collection growing in my parts box. then I switched to the GPM alluminum lower A arms. they most you should break or wear out is the upper A-arm ball cup it uses. another plus to these is the lower ball AND cup can be adjusted to match the castor, angle for the smoothest floating king pins possible.along with a rock soild front end, with as close to zero flex as possible.
down side is that they are $56.00 shipped, using the regular ups ground method.
I went to them mainly because I had some castor blocks work loose after being taken to the wall in the past.
I guess when I see something in a part that has a flaw, I just hAVE to improve on it. call it a compulsion...LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts