Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 1/24 scale pick up i bought for jerseyjunker1 was mint after I wiped the dust off..in fact, when i gave it to him he said he might NOT junk it.

I counted 84 MB and hot wheels, with a few others. All are in real nice condition. I thought the vet was kind of different with the grooved look and I just saw 1970amx's silver one which looks better in that color.

And a couple of the more wild ones that were in there.

I'll take pics of the rest of them, maybe you guys will like 'em, and maybe there will be some goodies:wave:

Some doo-dads that were at the bottom.

Funny how there was a telephone pole in there cause the week before, I was checking ebay for them for my junkyard dio.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Great finds, that is something I have yet to do. Might have to do it after it cools down a little. There was a sign for one garage sale that stated the sale ran from 7 am till it reaches a 100 degrees. The temperature that day was a 112 and it was over a hundred by ten am so I guess they did not make much.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
The Vette is a Gleam Team car. My wife has several different ones. Nice finds

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Is the monster truck buried in there? I used to have a Bigfoot that took those style wheels - they were sold with 8 wheels so you could but duallies on each wheel.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike, I believe I have some poles in a box that i will send you. How many are you thinking you want??
Thanks chort, but I've since got some poles, and lots of signs came with them so...if you need some signs, let me know. (mostly railroad but there are a few others.)

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the monster truck buried in there? I used to have a Bigfoot that took those style wheels - they were sold with 8 wheels so you could but duallies on each wheel.
Not really sure if it's in there..I STILL have'nt checked all of them and It's been over a week since I got'em!! And I would'nt know just by looking at it since Im not too good with 80's-90's stuff. Im gonna have to put my glasses on and check out the bottom of each and every one!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Not really sure if it's in there..I STILL have'nt checked all of them and It's been over a week since I got'em!! And I would'nt know just by looking at it since Im not too good with 80's-90's stuff. Im gonna have to put my glasses on and check out the bottom of each and every one!!
This would be easy to spot, it would look like a big monster truck with a lot of lift, and have tires that look way too small that amount of lift. Those tires snap onto the tiny tires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts