Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at WM around 3-ish , looking through the bin, I see the Black 69 Impala with white in, grab it white on the bottom, 1st wild WL EVER! And its one of my fave castings :thumbsup: Look some more see a green firebird with white interior - bam another one ! The the toy lady tells me the have a whole bunch on an end of the isle, check it out A White classic Plastic Vette, on a roll then the same lady comes and says or there's even more behind you, turn around VW's every where , then I find one of my fave I was never able to find , but there was two and one had a white bumper WOW another.
there was also some Chevy Thunder Vettes that only had White Ints, so f some one could let me know if I scored 5 or 7, I broke the curse !!!

sorry for the blurry pics, too excited.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'm not too sure about that auction insanity one, white body. There were lots in the cases I saw today. It was in a case with a Grand National WL in it, white base, white rims.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just thought the pearl white color would be it, I thought the other one might have been goldish or brown, either way it was a buck.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
The Auction Insanity white lightnings have to have white rims, I can't remember if there are other features. Defintely white rims because I have the black 59 Caddy WL from that release packed away and it has white rims. Very nice haul anyways....I bet you had a BLAST going through all those Johnnys.:thumbsup:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
Stopped at WM around 3-ish , looking through the bin, I see the Black 69 Impala with white in, grab it white on the bottom, 1st wild WL EVER! And its one of my fave castings :thumbsup: Look some more see a green firebird with white interior - bam another one ! The the toy lady tells me the have a whole bunch on an end of the isle, check it out A White classic Plastic Vette, on a roll then the same lady comes and says or there's even more behind you, turn around VW's every where , then I find one of my fave I was never able to find , but there was two and one had a white bumper WOW another.
there was also some Chevy Thunder Vettes that only had White Ints, so f some one could let me know if I scored 5 or 7, I broke the curse !!!

sorry for the blurry pics, too excited.
Maybe we need to talk about that bug... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay so the Stude's out , anyone know about the Cheby Tunder Vette's?

I'm glad I finally found some after many, many moons. I lucked out with not getting any monopoly's and some decent cars.

Chris , I thought of you when I found it, but honestly .... I LOVE THAT CAR!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
The Chevy Thunder are wl, they have wht int, & plastic tire, the Reg, have rubber tires...I have the same Blk 67 vette, & the 66 nova in wl,,,Auction need to have rims & base 6 out of 7:thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Very nice score, I'm sure that will happen every week now that the curse is broken. :D Well maybe not, but at least you can say you got some, congratulations.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Hey Boogie CONGRATS! And what better wild WL to find than a '69 Impala. I agree, dive back in and see what ya come up with. But don't go in right after you eat though, wait at least a half an hour! :thumbsup:

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
congrats on breakin the curse now grab a snorkel and dive back in lol ttfn johnny :cool:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts