Discussion Starter #1
hi guys been a while senice ive been here
i stoped in walgreens in manchester ct on main street
and the frist j/l i sawed waz a bwf 71 merc cyclone with white base/rims
nb ??????????

·
Registered
398 Posts
chris has had some severe issues, personal, over the last few months. any screwing was not intentional. but i am suprised he logged on. he does not have a p c. must have gone to the library to use one. he has nothing else to do. not trying to disrespect any trades he SHOULD have completed, but if you new what he's going thru, you might understand

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
gto64274 said:
chris has had some severe issues, personal, over the last few months. any screwing was not intentional. but i am suprised he logged on. he does not have a p c. must have gone to the library to use one. he has nothing else to do. not trying to disrespect any trades he SHOULD have completed, but if you new what he's going thru, you might understand
Not sure what his situation is and at this point I care little. If he is having personal issues that keep him from mailing out his end of a trade he should not be making deals.
That is all I will say on this issue. He knows what he did.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
gto64274 said:
I did not know of that, and understand. I do agree with Puppycat, however, that he should not be doing deals if he cannot complete them.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
chriszamac said:
hi guys been a while senice ive been here
i stoped in walgreens in manchester ct on main street
and the frist j/l i sawed waz a bwf 71 merc cyclone with white base/rims
nb ??????????
How'd you beat Dad's Coronet to that one?

Mark, did you know he was from CT???? :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts