Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought? jl was going to make a 3rd series of frightning lightnings.. Thought someone posted a link earlier this year.. I think it was to the members only board at jl...

Does anyone know if they have cancelled them.. or are they still coming out?

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I think the new Universal Monsters series was, at one time, referred to Fright'ning Lightnings. That has since changed.

- JJ

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
He's correct, they were changed to Universal Monsters.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
WWE4LIFE said:
universal monsters? is this because of rc-ertl?
or pm?

Don't be upset, the name change was a good thing not a bad thing. Since they aren't really Frightning Lightning cars, just repaints and tampos on old castings, it would have been a travesty if they had NOT changed the name. We're all hoping, of course, that they will do a real Frightning Lightnings III.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I was just thinking...

....with all the different animals in the world...eating a multitude of different foods.....

why not do a similar series called,"Universal crap" :drunk:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
RobDog said:
I was just thinking...

....with all the different animals in the world...eating a multitude of different foods.....

why not do a similar series called,"Universal crap" :drunk:
Doesn't HWs already have that term patented? :lol: :devil:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Gadzooks n' Egads Man!!!

Oooooooooooooooooh Nooooooooooooo ...... Its another bunch o' car with lots o' graphics (cough, cough, gag,- gag as rapid nausiating peristalisis wrenches my poor stomach and doubles me over in horrid pain)!!!! Frightening Lightnings I and II were cool, but this series is very yuuuucky!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts