Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know if there are plans for a "Glow" version of the forthcoming Moebius Frankenstein kit? Sure would like to see one. I just love glow stuff but,glow Franks and skeletons (like the one in the "Pain Parlor"kit)are my favorites for some reason. I plan to get a couple of these,are they still on schedule? Gotta get one of those glow Big Frankies too! I'de say Moebius has filled the mighty Aurora's shoes rather nicely,God bless 'em.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
There will be a glow version out soon, around Halloween I think. He did a Frightning Lightning version for WF Two years ago. He may still have a couple of those left over. Check out the Moebius website.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Yeah the New 1/8 Frankenstein kit would be cool in a Glow kit also...Just guessing here... it probably will happen...but I guess that depends how long Moebius has the Universal licence for...hey has anyone heard a release date for this new kit yet? :confused:
(BTW...I've got 2 Glow Big Frankies in my bedroom and haven't had to turn my lights on since last December)
Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I was referring to the NEW Frankenstein 1/8th scale kit. I guess the kit's head and hands would be about the only parts that would be glow plastic,since everything else in the kit is basically stone and wood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts