Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey does anyone know if there are plans for a "Glow" version of the forthcoming Moebius Frankenstein kit? Sure would like to see one. I just love glow stuff but,glow Franks and skeletons (like the one in the "Pain Parlor"kit)are my favorites for some reason. I plan to get a couple of these,are they still on schedule? Gotta get one of those glow Big Frankies too! I'de say Moebius has filled the mighty Aurora's shoes rather nicely,God bless 'em.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
There will be a glow version out soon, around Halloween I think. He did a Frightning Lightning version for WF Two years ago. He may still have a couple of those left over. Check out the Moebius website.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Yeah the New 1/8 Frankenstein kit would be cool in a Glow kit also...Just guessing here... it probably will happen...but I guess that depends how long Moebius has the Universal licence for...hey has anyone heard a release date for this new kit yet? :confused:
(BTW...I've got 2 Glow Big Frankies in my bedroom and haven't had to turn my lights on since last December)
Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, I was referring to the NEW Frankenstein 1/8th scale kit. I guess the kit's head and hands would be about the only parts that would be glow plastic,since everything else in the kit is basically stone and wood.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
FL Frankenstein would be cool, Chiller is coming! IF we did it, the whole figure would be glow since there is nothing else to the kit other than base and wall as mentioned.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I for one would love to see it (As long as it didn't sell out at Chiller so I could get one from the Moebius website later :) )!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts