Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these two before work at Walmart Friday morning at 6:15. Been waiting for these recolors. The local daily door warmer was there, he had 4 hunts but nothing else.

Then after work I had a couple of hours to kill before I went to look at the MB collection. So I found this at TRU. Now the for mentioned "door warmer" hits this TRU EVERY DAY at open. He either missed this or they stocked after he left. Found at 12:00

Then at 1:30 on my way to see the MB collection. I stopped at a Walmart that was on the way and found this.

Not a bad day! :wave:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all. I do have to say the blue taxi is my fav of the day.

Nice finds Quimby! That blue taxi is a nice one.

Question, what's a "door warmer"?
A Door warmer is someone that waits buy the door of the store for them to open (most nearly every day) so they can be first to the new stock (chase cars).

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Thanks. On the Impala, you know I never saw the blue one anywhere! But, a friend is sending me one.........so no worries.
You should of posted that you were needing 1 or 2 of the Blue Impalas as my area was flooded with them for a while.....

Good to hear you are able to obtain the Blue one. Never hurts to ask as we HTers can help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts