Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk)

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars?

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car?

4. What is the weather like outside right now?

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup:

BOUNS: Are you going Diecast Hunting this weekend?

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Lpgeoteacher said:

JL Topper VW Bus, BWF Bug, Rallye Bug, 427 Cobra, Bobby Williams edition Shelby Daytona and 350 Z, GL Corvette ZO6 indy pace car

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars?

Right now the Fresh Cherries Pace Cars are taking up my diecast dollar

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set?

2 sets, Chase Car

COLD, Snowing and blowing snow, almost whiteout conditions, Ice under the snow - Real fun getting in to work this morning.

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup:

He's got my vote! Hosaflook in da (White) house!

Not by intention but if I see something....

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) Motormax Chevette and a HWs Luna Lu

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? JL

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? 1 Set

4. What is the weather like outside right now? Snow

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: Ahh, no...sorry Mark

Always

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) I'm on the road agaig, so this question is moot. On my desk at home, I have a green '53 F100 Ford from that new Walgreen's series; a neat little First Gear 1/64 tractor trailer cab that I picked up cheap at that local hobby shop who ordered the 60s Sizzle cars for me; and, of course, The Toasted Rivvy.

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? Still JL (and not just because they're charging me more of those "die cast dollars" for their cars, either :p )

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? Not yet. I want to support Mark's eforts more than ever, and if these don't sell out, I'll definitely order a set to help out; but otherwise I wanted to wait until I actually saw a FC Mustang before I ordered one for $11 each.

I'm still on the fence about this casting.

Raining :rolleyes: (but you don't have to shovel rain ;) )

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: Too many skeletons in his closet. The press would have a field day with him! :p Besides, he hasn't been able to sign on Swifty as his VP yet! :p

Die cast? Hunting? Meeeeeeeeee ??????
Thanks for the questions
*sips cup of coffee*

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
Matchbox 1/43 Jeep CJ2A, JL 66 Bronco, JL Silver Gremlin X, Polar Lights model of "The Homer"
Johnny Lightning
I'm must not read the right threads
It's a monsoon. I almost hit a fallen tree on the way in.
Absolutely

What do you think? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:

None, I have them all in cases and BOD'S

Actually, Most of my $ has gone to Modsquad/Velocetystudios.

Yep, I wanted a set from the first year of Autofest.

Rain

Sure. Lower my Property taxes- and stop taxing Retirement in MD.

I'm not allowed to take my weapon's off post. :tongue:

Thanks for the questions. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts

Lpgeoteacher said:

JL Gremlin, Bond Hearse, Corvair

I guess GL now (sorry JL!)

I should get on that

rain, cold, rain

He can replace Peter Henseler anytime.

Not sure if i feel like a 60 mile drive this weekend. I doubt it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:

None at work; at home: about 5 Concept Camaros from different brands; a black nickel-plated Batmobile; assorted RX-7s and Ferraris.

Jada and Hasbro (Star Wars Titanium)

Yes - also waiting for that wicked Vega.

Raining and about 50 degrees

Will he still be doing cool cars? If yes, yes; if no, never.

What's "BOUNS"? Sounds dirty. And yes, of course. I"m naughty. :thumbsup:

edit: changed my answer to #3 - showing support for the FC AF!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
I have six 100% HW sets, burch flatbed, 100% Jenkins and Gas Ronda, Daytona fest cars, 10% Caddie hearse, Ertl white chevy truck with 70's Camaro on a trailer, Masito 70 Boss 302, 6 100% Batman cars, Shelby diecast 68 and 66 Mustang, Jada bug and van set, Milizone christmas GTO, Fest Corvette, 07 fest cars, 99 Toy show matchbox mustang, Charity Mustangs, and a white lightning christmas superbird.

Jada

1 set

Sunny, should be a warm day

I would have to hear what his stand is on plastic vs rubber wheels first.

Probably not

·
Registered
704 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) Silver JL Ford GT/Green MB LandRover Defender/Some stupid looking yellow sedan from McDonald's a loving co-worker provided (I put stickers on it!...)

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? In decending order: GL, JL, FC, MB, HW, MM

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? Not yet...

4. What is the weather like outside right now? Cold and overcast but no rain and no snow.

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: Yes! and also step up to the plate with the rest of us as the father of Anna Nicholes baby :p

BOUNS: Are you going Diecast Hunting this weekend? "BOUNS"? Yes, I will be doing that from one store to the next.
Good questions...

·
Registered
310 Posts
(2-1966 Jeep cj-5 one is the classic plastics and the other is the american glory, a coke chrysler atlantic concept and a coke a 1968 dodge a-100)
(JL)
(No)
(Flipping cold at -21C up in canada)
(yes lol)

BOUNS: Are you going Diecast Hunting this weekend
(I think i just might :thumbsup: )

Cheers

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) Ummm, let's see. All of the GL Stock & Custom R2, GL Corvette R1. Four HW Ram's, Concept Challengers, and Camaros. 7 HW Vipers. 4 GL B-J Auction cars. 1 JL '58 Corvette in Red. 1 JL '69 Coronet Conv. 6 HW Mystery cars opened. 2 HW '69 Firebirds. And finally 1 HW '55 Chevy. (Yes, there is little to no room left.)

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? Hmmm... Overall this year, I would probably say Greenlight will be getting most of my $$$. JL would be 2nd. And HW 3rd. Course a few others, GMP, et al, could pass them at anytime.

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? Nope. I'm afraid not. Not really my cup of tea with that casting.

4. What is the weather like outside right now? Cold, miserable and windy. Kinda like Chicago but in the country.

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: Sure! But I would have to know where he stands on the important issues. Plastic or cardboard, et al.

BONUS: Are you going Diecast Hunting this weekend? I'll probably be stopping by Wally World, but otherwise, I have our good friend Rob pic the one's that I need. :wave:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts

FC American Graffiti Pinto

MB Range Rover Sport (one Green,One Black) 97 Land Rover (One Green, One White), Dodge Magnum (One Blue,One Police version), 63 Cadillac Hearse.

JL 1950 Suburban, Coke Beetle (new releases).

Matchbox. At .97 cents. It's a deal. I still buy the JL's I like though.

2 sets, chase cars.

WINDY, Snow, White Outs.

Me thinks "Leader of the diecast freeworld" would be a better title.

I did yesterday and today. This weekend is for work, sad to say I won't be raiding the LaPorte area for diecast.:devil:

Great questions. Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) Actually I have one on my desk at work. It is a solid Zamac style bug created by a student from LaPorte High School.

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? Well I have to pay for the 'Fest cars up front so Motor Max is getting a big chunk right now. JL is second.

Not yet as I'm waiting to he how they get those white tires to look. Just kidding! Right now unfortunately I have about 140 sets I didn't think I'd have at this point. Yikes!:p

4. What is the weather like outside right now? See my Pacer pictures on the Motor Max site called "Frozen Cherries" That will give you a much better idea.

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: I'll come right out and say I'm pro stem cell research and organ specific cloning. If you can still live with that I'm non partisan for BOTH hard wheel and rubber tires. I have excellent trade negotiations with Asia and I hate govt. waste and politics. When I have a plan, that means I have one with two back up plans ready just in case.

If you can live with that, it's write in time!!!:wave:

Yes, as a matter of fact I am. I want to TRY and find a HW Batmobile and some fresh fruit.;)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) At work, a "no brand" Cadillac limo; at home, a Swifty Mustang GT

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? JL

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? Yes, one set

4. What is the weather like outside right now? dark and rainy

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: I believe he already has! :p

If I'm in a store, it's a given. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) JL 07 Fest cars, Johnny Retro Camaro, Pony Power Mustang, CG Olds, 3 MB Hearses, Pro Rodz chase Firebird, Mike and Sully from CARS, American Graffiti '58 Impala signed by Cindy Williams, WL Mustang, Christmas Fest cars and both versions of the black Futura. Yes I do need to clean off my desk.

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? I'm spreading it around. Today it was HW and 1/24 MotorMax but tomorrow it may be someone else

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? No and I'm not going to.

Sunny and in the upper 60's

BOUNS: Are you going Diecast Hunting this weekend? Yes and hopefully I get as lucky as I did today.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) Kids left a pile of cars on my desk. I have brand new Mater on my desk

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? Johnny gets most of my $$ Hw a close second.

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? No

4. What is the weather like outside right now? Grey clouds and bits of sunshine here and there.

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: :cool:

I am always on the hunt for Die-Cast!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Lpgeoteacher said:
I dont have a desk, but I have a toolbox...General Lee, MB squad car, a JL BTTF DeLorean, a few HW Ferraris...more put away, top is kinda cluttered right now (rough week)
between JL and MB
2 sets and a chase!
Dark, windy
5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: I Like VWOwners "Leader of the diecast freeworld" idea

A little, not too much, though
:wave:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk)Gmachines 1:24 70 cuda and 1:18 phantasm 71 cuda

GL will since JL HASN`T made a 71 `Cuda hardtop yet
no fresh cherries for me `til they made some decent mopars.Maybe since all they`ve made so far is cheap econobox cars ,at least make me an omni so they can do a Shelby GLHS version of it
actually low 60`s and breezy so I might actually have to put a long sleeve on,so it`s definately too cold
if he gets a certain car made I`ll vote for him

going diecast selling so they`ll come to me,no hunting involved

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
BOUNS: Are you going Diecast Hunting this weekend?[/QUOTE]
Lpgeoteacher said:
1. What cars are on your work desk right now? (Not around I mean ON your desk) High Impact Muscle Camaro from 5 car set, Greenlight '67 Coronet, '65 BWF Coronet and about 40 disassembled Daytona Coupes :tongue:

2. FC, MM, HW, MB, GL, JL - Which company is getting the majority of your diecast dollars? Still JL with GL and Shelby Collectibles running a close second.

3. Did you order the Fresh Cherries Fest Mustangs? 1 set? 2 sets? Chase Car? Yes. 2 sets and the chase :thumbsup:

4. What is the weather like outside right now? Blizzard

5. Should Mark Hosaflook announce his intention of running for President (On the Diecast Ticket)? :thumbsup: Absolutely :tongue:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts