Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
And to think, I picked up the AG versions of thses cars to bring back to stock, and didn't need to. I still will have fun with them though as a buddy of mine in high school had a sky blue 77 Vega and I once owned an 83 Chevette that was white. I can replicate the Vega but of course, my Chevette looked a bit different than the one casted. Now I hope Motormax does the 76 Caprice, 78 T-Bird and 71 Impala from the AG series in the Fresh Cherries line.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
The rims on the red chevy vega do not match. The front rims look like they came off of a Pacer or one of the other FC cars.

EDIT: The rims on the silver vega also do not appear to match either.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Those look awesome; I will definitely need to get those. I still like the yatming Chevette better though; the stance on the Fresh Cherries version looks weird.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The Vegas and Chevette FC have hit northern NJ.
I picked up the red and silver Vegas as well as the brown and green Chevettes yesterday. The Vegas are really nice, the Chevettes could benefit from slightly smaller wheels but otherwise are pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Saw them yesterday,and picked up a silver vega. Didn't need any chevettes,as the green w. flames one is enough for me,but I wanted a stock vega.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts