Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on I 've read worse by others on this site . I can understand eliminating his post and giving him a warning but dam , oops I mean darn if he'd use spell check most of what he posts wouldn't show up

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Willy is Free, Willy is Free!!!!!

I hear that Willy has the low-down on some team news !!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Thanks guys for your support I posted what I thought was just joking around and GRIFFWORKS decided it was out of line I'm not gona argue that but he said it was my 3rd time and to me it was actually the 1st the prior times was on a thread that had allready been CLOSED but got giged anyway so from now on don't insert a word that could mean adult content I just want to keep the peace and have fun if someone don't like what you posted you will find out the hard way

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Thanks guys for your support I posted what I thought was just joking around and GRIFFWORKS decided it was out of line I'm not gona argue that but he said it was my 3rd time and to me it was actually the 1st the prior times was on a thread that had allready been CLOSED but got giged anyway so from now on don't insert a word that could mean adult content I just want to keep the peace and have fun if someone don't like what you posted you will find out the hard way
There is truely no justice in this world.....ROTFLMAO

·
Registered
906 Posts
I just seen this willy,I know you didnt done go and make somebodys wheaties taste bad did ya?-LOL..How have y been?I will talk to brent and make sure he dont find the axe._LOLOLO

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
That rule about using x's or *'s to block out most of a curse word have also been in place here at HT for at least four years now. Challenge yourself to be more creative than to feel the need to use a curse word or even to just "x-out" parts of a curse word.

From Hankster Himself, which can be found here:
1. Treat everyone with respect. While we all may not agree with what everyone's opinion, many people come here to get different opinions. Because someone does not agree with you does not mean you should get nasty with them. Treat others with respect and you will earn everyone’s respect in return.

2. We will not tolerate vulgar language, NO exceptions! Not even words with letters XXXXed out. If you have to X out a word then you already know it is bad. We have many younger people that visit here and we want to keep this a place where everyone is welcome and comfortable.

3. No posting of "visit my website" type messages. Links to sites that helps answer someone’s question is fine. We do not want a bunch of "visit my website" type messages or just messages with a link and no more, I don't do it other places and I expect the same respect here.

4. Please refrain from posting about politics and religion. These are two subjects that are sure to cause deep feelings to come about and have no place on a hobby related web site.

5. The above rules are not the only rules, just the ones most likely to come into question. Use common sense when posting and everyone will find the boards much more enjoyable.
Believe me when I say that I'm not a prude, but I also don't use such lanaguage here at HT as I have enough respect for both Hank and other people to not do so. As Hank says above, he wants to keep the forums as family friendly as possible.

And something to keep in mind is that when someone hits "Report Post", the Moderator for that section and all of the Super Moderators (one step removed from an Administrator with access to perform Mod tasks anywhere on the forums) get it and are expected to enforce the rules. You've done this more than just one or two times before that thread, willyplankhead. When it happened a little over a year ago, I checked other posts by you and saw a pattern there. That's why I originally gave you the Warnings and then this Three Day BAN - it wasn't your first time. Hankster was kind enough to explain the rules to you - again - and let you back after only a couple of hours.

If you have a problem w/the rules, take them up with Hankster. If you've got a complaint about how a Mod adjudicated something, you'd be best served to take it up with Hankster instead of raising a public stink about it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.