Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wave:now that i have your attention "free aint free" well almost read on. to promote building n tinkering with pan cars i,m gonna send you the winner some of the fixins to build your own pan car. here is the hook... you must be the 3rd member to claim the fixins and the winner must post a few pics of the pan car by thanksgiving thats it ! please post here saying "i want it". so check the picture. the give away consists of a doug morris brasspan, an afx chassis and gearplate and a bsrt .10 chapperal lexan body. as a disclaimer/warning this is a difficult build but i,m sure you can build it!! enjoy n have fun. i,ll check back tonite to proclaim the winner (if it goes by then)!:thumbsup: joe g

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and the winner is!!!

jeez i wish i had 3 to give away to all that played! the lucky entrant is plymouth71! and hilltop is correct its a big job for a big man but,the reward is a really great running slotcar it,s well worth the time. thanx to all who played along.
joe g

·
BANNED
8,199 Posts
sounds like a cool idea and I think joegri is a swell guy for sponsoring this.
congrats plymouth71

·
Registered
998 Posts
It will take two full weeks just to get it through the Canadian mail service. You Canadians have to be a patient bunch. I would die waiting two weeks for something.

I am confident Plymouth71 will do an awesome job. I saw his pickup trucks on another post. They were awesome.

Thank you to Joegri for sponsoring this. Contests are great.

I once won a car from Hadaslot for guessing what was in a picture. I still have that car.

Old Blue

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hey Old Blue. What was that I sent you? I forgot. Got some resin casts layin around. Way more fun to give away than sell on ebay.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
998 Posts
You sent me a red white and blue AFX Javelin. It was just the body and no chassis, but it is still in my collection with a story behind it. I hang on to any car that is given to me. If I buy it then it is my decision whether to keep or trade.

Are you coming to St. Louis for the slot car show in November? You should consider.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
package!!

wow glad it got to you plymouth! yes an afx gearplate will fit fine. also google hardincreek slotcars and look up doug morris builds. there you will find a very good step by step how to build that chassis. good luck to you and keep us posted along the way. should you get jammed up there is lots of help here to get you going again!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts