Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK looks like Freddie fixed the tracks bumps! 1/18th scale racing is on Sundays, starting Oct. 3rd racing starts at noon. The track will have road and oval.

Who wants to crush some X-Rays and Micro's????

Thinking about going Oct. 10th.....anyone interested....could be a good test for the V2's...

Freddie's Oct newsletter:

http://www.freddieshobbies.com/news.htm

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My brother and I can go...I know Bud, sg1, and Tang are going to the big Gate race....so Don S and Dick can you guys go?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Micro, I think I'm going. I'll see if Rich and Mark want to go. Did you notice he said he got the track as smooth as possible?We can only hope.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Have a good time, guys. I close on a house next week after 20 years of renting the same place, so I'll be busy trying to figure out where to put my work bench . . . or how to dig it out!

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Micro, when I pulled up the link you provided I got a 9/28 "news letter" but when I clicked on the "news letter" link I get a link of:
http://www.freddieshobbies.com/news10-4.htm

Still no mention of the BRP but it is a October 4th version.

BTW, read that last paragraph of the Oct 4th newletter carefully...
"...Bring a new racer and you race a class for free. Must be a new racer though :) ..."

Sounds like some folks can solicit newbies to come race...
2 race for 1/2 price if the newbie and oldhand at Freddie's split the cost.

RAFster

·
Lifetime Member
1,091 Posts
That sounds like a neat idea to recruit new racers!

If you guys go out there, I'll bet they don't forget about BRP's for a while.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mark, Dick, my brother Nate and I are going......anyone else? Don D? Racing starts at noon.....they had 30 some entries last Sunday, so we should get out around 5:30-6pm....;)

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Congrat's to Don D for the A main win. We were able to hold off the brushless motor X-Ray, with our stock motors!

The track was still a little bumpy for my tast -- It was a good first run for the V2.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts