Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2601 Posts

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Freddie’s Hobbies 2006 ~ 2007 race season thread. I am sure it will grow and we may need to start a new one by Feb. But so the season begins. Our season will start October 1, 2006. Doors open at 8, racing starting at noon. Our new track is being worked on and, may be finished by spring. Only time will tell. We will race on our track from last year, which proved to do VERY well. I hope to see everyone this year and lets have some fun! :hat:

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Even though the race season hasn’t started. Glen and the boys from NY are coming down to play. From the phone calls I received their sounds like 6-10 guys. If you want to come out and race, will we hold a race. 3 qualifiers and a main this Sunday, just for the fun of it. Lets kick this season off with some FUN! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Never like to trump another track's thread, but wanted to throw my buddies at Freddies a invite to the Fall Classic race at Classic on Sept 23rd. If you guys arent holding a race that day stop over and run. Will be a good time. Scheduled classes are
Stock, 19T, Mod and 4300 Brushless. Foam tires too so you dont need caps or anything. Take care and Godspeed
Eric

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a curious question ? are you guys still racing on wood in the turns over there ? :confused: Ozite isn't that expensive :jest:

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Al, I wont be coming this weekend. Scott will be there whipping butt, and taking names. I got a group of guys coming from NY coming to play / race. I am getting my show up and running. I hope you guy have a good turn out and have a nice time. I will be looking forward to seeing who wins :)

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Freddie's Hobbi said:
Just a curious question ? are you guys still racing on wood in the turns over there ? :confused: Ozite isn't that expensive :jest:
Freddie,
This race is the final one on the asphalt track not the indoor track.
Fast and Furious. !!! 268' runline and Smmooooothh

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't but thank you anyways, I have a group of guys coming from NY on sunday. I got to get ready from them. You guys have fun :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Freddie's Hobbi said:
Our indoor track is fine! Plenty of carpet still in the corners and down the straights. Should be around for years to come. I know I will be there this winter!

Oh and I believe we have the arcor open again this year! No reason to bash other tracks?

Mario.

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not bashing, just stating Ozite isn't expensive. You guys support your track just as mine to here. My guys know what I do for them. I know what I here from others. enough said. Hope you guys have a good season.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Practice Days

Will There Be Days You Can Practice And Hopefully Have Some Regulars There To Help Me Get My Car Setup. I Was There A Few Times Last Year For The Road Coarse But Im Going Oval. Any Setup Tips

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Scott posted on the old one. As for pratice days and help. Our guys go out of their way to introduce themselfs and help anyone that ask them for it. What fun is racing if you dont have anyone to race against ? Play day today and racing starts Oct. 1st :thumbsup:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Had a great day of racing. Not a big group though. Tom had his stuff together and was beating everyone, until Freddie thought we were playing Hockey and checked Tom into the boards, which allow me to take the lead and win. Hope to see everyone on Oct 1.
Later
Eric M.

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lets just say it could of, remember it was my first time driving since last year. I had a hard time passing George. It seemed every time I went to pass him we got together, and we both last a few laps :( Sorry George. :wave:

But the car was fast I had no problem catching people. It just was that dumb passing thing. We had fun, Tommy and I parked againt the wall all nice and cozy like :tongue: Chiquita should of won, but I couldn't let that happen. The first should start another year of fun hope to see everyone then :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 2601 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.