Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do to the high demand in racers wanting to race. We were asked, and have decided to run on Friday nights. Racing will start at 6, but will be subject to change as we see how long it will take guys to get here after work.

We will run the BRP's and perhaps some vintage 1/10 scales, basically anything that shows up we will fit you in some where. :eek:

Hope to see you :)

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will do oval with a road course in there once or twice a month. It would be nice to have a nice mix, not always the same thing each week.

·
Registered
528 Posts
HAS LONG AS YOU DON"T RUSH US LIKE YOU DID TODAY, FREDDIE. Just kidding looking forward to fridays. Thanks again

·
Premium Member
8,168 Posts
Freddie >> If You could post like a week in advance when It will be oval. I want to get some runs in before the BRP series starts. I also forgot to give You flyers for the shop so I will send some.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
thanks freddie some of us can run road and oval at the same time with that chicane in the straight away thing we do :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
BudBartos said:
Freddie >> If You could post like a week in advance when It will be oval. I want to get some runs in before the BRP series starts. I also forgot to give You flyers for the shop so I will send some.
Yes - post when you will run oval on a Friday night. I would like to get a test and tune day in before April 20th.

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well we will run mostly oval. It will help the new guys getting into it if they only have to worry about turning one way. We will throw a few roads in every now and then, but the first few will be just oval :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, This Friday there is a race. I told a few guys we would race each week on Friday nights. I would like everyone to get here so we could start at 6:30 but we will play it by ear. It will be OVAL this Friday who is in ?

Saturday IS an All oval day as well. The Hooters Tour will be here Saturday. No there are alot of those guy who run BRP's as well, W need to contact them so they bring them and you guys can do two days of racing :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 358 Posts