Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New season coming. New thread.

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know it's really early to start planning for 2010, but it does come fairly quick.

The 1st annual Bob Thompson Memorial race is scheduled for May. With help from all of Bob's friends and fellow racers I'm sure it will be a great day of remembrance and racing. Bob will be missed, but never forgotten. More info. about this event coming soon.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I know it's really early to start planning for 2010, but it does come fairly quick.

The 1st annual Bob Thompson Memorial race is scheduled for May. With help from all of Bob's friends and fellow racers I'm sure it will be a great day of remembrance and racing. Bob will be missed, but never forgotten. More info. about this event coming soon.
This sounds great,count me in. His family like the idea & would like to be there.

·
Registered
565 Posts

As we discussed,,,,,, I think we should do this also

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Sunny and 60 this Saturday anyone feel like turning some laps ? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2010 @ Freddie's should be awesome..A lot of new guys w/cars... April 3rd can't come fast enough...I can't wait!

·
Registered
290 Posts
ohio weather

Who would have ever thought we would be having this kind of weather this late in the year. May be it's global warming,just look what we have to look forward to if that is so RACING FROM APRIL TO THANKSGIVING HEY!! FREDDIE : MAYBE WE SHOULD SCHEDULE THE SPORTSMAN SHOWDOWN ON THE 2ND WEEK OF NOVEMBER NEXT YEAR...lol;)

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who would have ever thought we would be having this kind of weather this late in the year. May be it's global warming,just look what we have to look forward to if that is so RACING FROM APRIL TO THANKSGIVING HEY!! FREDDIE : MAYBE WE SHOULD SCHEDULE THE SPORTSMAN SHOWDOWN ON THE 2ND WEEK OF NOVEMBER NEXT YEAR...lol;)
For real.....We are having great weather......We could race this Sat too!

Look for a longer season next year........:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Has anyone turned any laps @ Freddie's this week? or last?

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Two guys showed up Saturday and stayed for 3-4 hours. Its beautiful out I know that. I do not want to here about the snow. Guy have been missing at least 3-4 weeks of racing. WIMPS :tongue:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Two guys showed up Saturday and stayed for 3-4 hours. Its beautiful out I know that. I do not want to here about the snow. Guy have been missing at least 3-4 weeks of racing. WIMPS :tongue:
Hey now, after the last race we had a couple bad weeks of weather, I took my car apart so I can media blast it & get it powder coated. Who would ever know,we would have weather like this:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,308 Posts
:beatdeadhorse:This Is Ohio. We Could Have 70's In Feb. I Remember That Weekend.
20 Laps For 1.00 Rain Or Shine. This Weekend. Lol I Will Bring My 5b. Any One In????? Then Brp Racing At Night. East Coast Coming This Weekend. Scott Where Is Your Brp???

You Guys Figured You Lost Me. Lol. I Found You.:beatdeadhorse:

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:beatdeadhorse:This Is Ohio. We Could Have 70's In Feb. I Remember That Weekend.
20 Laps For 1.00 Rain Or Shine. This Weekend. Lol I Will Bring My 5b. Any One In????? Then Brp Racing At Night. East Coast Coming This Weekend. Scott Where Is Your Brp???

You Guys Figured You Lost Me. Lol. I Found You.:beatdeadhorse:
I'll see you this sat. Do u have a brp I can run?

·
Registered
290 Posts
looks like winter is going to start to set in,the off-season has started out a little ruff. May this off season be short & swift from here on out.Is it april yet?

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
it will go faster because we are getting old. LOL but not fast enough for racing.
you know it wouldn't be so bad if it would be mild and not bitter cold winter like last year.
man i hate winter. even if i didn't like to race 1/4

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Winter sucks......I hate it....It was bitter cold last year.........Yes, we are getting old..... Old = fast!! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 20 of 839 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.