Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi boys and girls!

Its summer, and its about time Freddie’s got off their duff and built a dirt off-road track. This year we will be bring you a 400-foot run line paved asphalt oval and right next to it, a 100 X 150 off road or bigger. :confused:

We will be constructing both tracks in the next two months with the hope of opening them by mid to late May. The off-road track will be a technical course. We have all the accommodations right here. A Full line hobby shop on site, restrooms, electric, AMB scoring system, able to read personals. The list is endless. Freddie’s will be the place to race this year. Get ready to enjoy the summer. See why we are the #1 place to race. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As of right now I am thinking of running Saturday. We would run the asphalt oval and the dirt together. All subject to change depending on the turnouts. Baby steps Grasshopper

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like I mentioned before its all going to be determined by the turn out. More than likely we may have to go to a saturday night or Sundays. I feel we will be getting close to 80-90 registrations a week showing up.

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well without sounding mean, I am really not worried about which track races on which day. I need to do what is best for my track and investment.

Because we will be racing the 1/4 scale track on Saturday's I wanted to run both tracks together. but what may happen is the 1/4 scale track from noon until 3ish and then the off road track from 4ish until we are done. This will enable people to travel a little bit away to get home and not have to worry about going to work the next day.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Freddie's Hobbies said:
Well without sounding mean, I am really not worried about which track races on which day. I need to do what is best for my track and investment. ...
That makes sense. However, what I and others, on this forum at least, are trying to say is that we feel what would be best for you & your track investment and us, would be to race on Sundays. Their are a large number of racers that feel a sense of loyalty & commitment to their home tracks and other racers, and will continue racing there on Saturdays. Additionaly, there is a contingency of racers that can not race on Saturdays do to work and other commitments. The potential market for a Sunday offroad track is large and all that is needed is a quality track that is willing to meet that need and listen to the racers of North Eastern Ohio. :cool:

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll keep that in mind thanks for the advice

·
Registered
637 Posts
:thumbsup: Freddie Put Up Those Lights. Run Day And Night. All Week Long. Around The Clock. Little Vegas. Lol :thumbsup: JUST NEED SLOT MACHINES.
OPPS YOUR THE POLICE. LOL THATS OK JUST CLOSE EYES. YOU BETTER GET A GOOD SUPPLY OF BUG SPRAY. WHERE IS MEDIAN???? JUST KIDDING.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Freddie I Got One More 1/4 Scale Car. Modified..... Real Loud Pipe. Lets Race Down The Road. Freddie Need 1/4 Mile Road Course. Mize Well Have It All Buddy. :thumbsup: HOW ABOUT A HILL CLIMB. THE DIRT TRACK SOULD HAVE A 150 STRAIGHT AWAY WITH BANKED TURNS THEN 8 FOOT HIGH JUMPS. MONEY JUMPS. I CAN SEE FREDDIE THINKING NOW. ( MONEY JUMP )

1 - 20 of 47 Posts