Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1154 Posts

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided I just am not just getting peoples option anymore on weather a 1/4 scale track in NE Ohio is a good idea or not. We are building it. The weather has broke, Ok its snowing and windy outside now, BUT, you will start to see things happen really fast. Stay tuned and get those lead sleds ready to get spanked

I am going to lock the old thread, and we can now use this Thread, We will be Ohio's Best and ONLY true 1/4 scale track. Gentleman start your engines :thumbsup:

·
Registered
127 Posts
:thumbsup: thats great we need more tracks and this is not to far away from michigan hope to make it down there. maybee you could work something out with our club to come down and have some races like our tri state maybee we could make it quad state series just a thought .keep up the good work freddies.thanks harry.GLQSR.

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats all alright, wait until I get the track built and I really get moving on different things. We will get this sport to grow big time :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Its a great idea Fred. I'm in!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey Fred I'm there I can possibly bring 4+ sprints how many do you need to run them. I would be coming from eastern Pa. maybe we can even talk Scott into putting some slicks on & joining us. How bout it Scott?

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Sprints are for DIRT!!

You never know, I might give it a try...?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Fred
Are you going to have a points system and maybe a little pot each week if everyone is willing to put up like $5 or $10 each. Money would go by how many cars in each class then give to top 3. :thumbsup: :confused:

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will do what ever you guys feel like doing. I suppose a points series will be in this summer schedual, and Scott and I were talking about a few different dates for qualifying for the 500 lap race September 8th. That would help cut down the work load the day of. Let 10 people qualify before the race and then the remainder of the 10 spots will be decided on the day before, and the day of the race.

I figure 3 or more to make a class. After all this track is being built to give you guys a place to race at. And to make some extra $$ for me. So if you and two of your buddies want to come out and play, come on down you only need 3 to play. :D

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow seems seems to me someone has to read the new News Letter.
How can a hobby grow with a person claiming to be for it do nothing but name call, and separating it.
Well he just showed his true colors. How ugly dude. do you know what the word dysfunctional means?

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Click the link, over 200 people have read it just this afternoon

News Letter

I normally write one once a week, but I have been slacking this year. To busy building a track

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
big maestro said:
I think I found the news letter. Who wrote it?
I did can't you tell by all the miss spelled words ? :thumbsup: I never said I was a rocket scientist

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
LOL, Send your posts to me, and I'll spell check em fur ya...

My friend, you hit the nail on the head!! The folks that are negative will be seen for what and who they are. One can not change thier spots. I look forward to meeting you and the all the folks that'll be racing there.

Keep up the good work!!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
wow.. you smell that.? spring is right around the corner.
start working on your junk guys, i know i've been working on mine.
Also doing the part I like the least. taping a new body for painting.

·
Banned
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys remember the news letter? You guys are getting upset over a guy who just made up this name 2 weeks ago. Consider the source. Let him speak their BS. People see right through it. Let them look the fool that they are. We truly are much better people to lower ourselves. And last I check we don't need to explain ourselves to anyone !

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
My Pro1 GN ride is about 70% ready. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 - 20 of 1154 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.