Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ole' Fred is back on the road again, cruizing around Bedrock checking out the sites... This was built from pure scratch and every piece hand carved, sanded, painted and so on... I actualy cleaned out my scrap box, about the size of a large boot box and went trash picking... It even rolls on Hot Wheels axels !!!

"The Flintmobile"

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Did anyone else notice (or am I just crazy [don't answer that!]) but the Flintmobile evidently came in different models. The bottom pictures shows the Ys holding the wheels more as branches off of a tree and the picture above it shows it more as a 'yoke' design. So which came first? :lol:

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did anyone else notice (or am I just crazy [don't answer that!]) but the Flintmobile evidently came in different models. The bottom pictures shows the Ys holding the wheels more as branches off of a tree and the picture above it shows it more as a 'yoke' design. So which came first? :lol:

The series ran for more thast 30 years, don't you think there were some changes here and there !!! The pic at the bottom is the oldest !!!

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Well, yeah that's the point. Fred and Wilma evidently were able to keep up with the latest, new and improved, models. :lol:

They sure did... The early, early pics of it show a 2 seater (like the one I built) and after Pebbles came along it was all the same style, but with a back seat !!! Same car too !!!
Here's some better shots of my 1/64th version !!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts