Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi -
this is kinda off the beat for the board - but this is one of the finest car show in the mid west. there are 30 car classes for all types of cars /trucks/streetrods/ and what ever ....
Show is in La Harpe Ill - in the La Harpe Park District -for more info please go to the web site of the Official Fred Gibb site.FredGibb.com
Camaro Books for sale - i have donated my last case of the Camaro 67/69 Rec Guide to help out the show and the high school. They also got the last of the 70/73 Camaro Rec Guide.they sold out of the last 20 books that i donated to them . these books are out of print now and are hard to get. the second group is numbered and should be autographed by Helen Gibb/Herb Fox. they are a very nice items of Camaro history and to help out a good cause on top of it.
Note -They gave then the price of #27.00 each and with $3.00 shipping and with 3 Autograph's to boot.That is about the price from any of the Camaro dealers in the country.I am not getting 1 cent from these sales.i paid the price to print them /ship them to Laharpe Ill. this is for a great cause and all proceeds go to the Fred Gibb Show And high school scholarship.please go to the website if you like to buy one - i know after sat and the show - there will be done left to buy -

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i am back

hi guys - we drove 1860 miles in 4 1/2 days in my 2001 red Camaro SS . i picked up a t-shirt for the auction at the logan center - i have not been to la Harpe since Mr gibb died .i have been friends of the Gibbs for many years. it was so nice to see his wife helen and the 2 girls. Oh a 83 year old woman drives a 2002 Camaro ZL1 - yes and she has been at the shows with it and she also drives a COPO 1968 SS Nova 1/50 . She is a great lady when we hugged on friday night we both had wet eyes.

Any one that has not got there item or check - i am sorry they did not get out before i left.they should go out in the am .:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts