Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another Monster Scene contest entry goes in...

My first thought on this piece was to recreate the artwork from The Victim's box, where she sees Frankenstein up on the crest of a hill. I used the Revell MOTM Frankenstein for the monster, as I liked the active pose.

Then, after getting some good feedback from y'all on the schoolgirl outfit I did for "The Girl," I decided to paint The Victim to resemble Britney Spears in her iconic "Baby One More Time" video. I made a mini-skirt for her out of Aves, to go over her hot pants, and painted it in a navy blue plaid pattern. Then I gave her a white midriff-tied blouse in place of the usual red, with a black bra underneath.

What I don't have the skill to do would be to alter her hair to have pigtails, and to give her a gray sweater over the blouse. But anyway, from the pose, I would say Frankie is not a fan of her music.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody! As SteeleFrog over on the Clubhouse board said, it brings new meaning to "Hit Me Baby, One More Time!" :hat:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So, unlike the real Britney, she is wearing something under that skirt? :p

Seriously, nice work! A good concept well executed! :thumbsup:
Thanks! Yes, I thought of that aspect of possible Britney "customizing," but I was hurrying to meet the Monster Scenes contest deadline. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had commented on this over at The Clubhouse, but great work deserves
praise!~ Beautiful job on an extremely cool and unique idea! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Very well done Paul!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
All the best with the comp mate.

Chris.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts