Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Given the out-of-the-ballpark hits of the Mummy, Spider-Man and the Green Goblin, plus a solid triple for Iron Man, I'm even more interested in the Frankenstein Monster. Plus, I'll probably order a case. Can anyone tell us if they're getting close to North American shores yet?

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Dave said they were on the slow boat from China...Should be here very soon..Unless the ship gets sunk, captured by pirates, or held up in customs, should be in stores before Holloween.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Does the ship have any stops on the way? Is the Moebius box up front or way in the back? Where is it on the manifest? What color is the box?:rolleyes:

I think that covers all the questions except what the cook is serving for dinner the day before they dock. I mean if they get food poisoning will it delay making port?:eek:

I think we need to relax and let Moebius, China and the transport company do their jobs. We have lots to build until then.:tongue:

I am working on my Blue and stock baby Seaviews! :woohoo:

Mark Dean

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm budgeting around them. Want to make sure I have the money standing by whenever Moebius is ready to start distributing.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
My piggy bank is standing at attention ( on all fours). Hammer in my hand, ready to strike. As soon as they hit the shores...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts