Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an old Aurora AFX Van on a AW 4-Gear Chassis.
It is painted in "Old white " using slotrod65 decals.The Bumper is plastruct & the front windshield & grill are resincast as this body was purchased from the "Dollar Box".Enjoy !

Neal:dude:

PS the Orange Van in the back ground is an original restoration using original an AFX specialty chassis &Aurora parts.Just need a rear bumper !

Attachments

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Lookin' good Neal!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I have a set of those decals too, and only one ice cream truck to put them on.. I haven't decided which set from the sheet I'm going to use yet. Liver and onions.. yellow snow cones... Roadkill and beans... They're all so appetizing!!! :lol: Great set of decals (Thanks Phred!!) I just wish AW didn't put out such a short run of them. The I.C. trucks are hard to find now!! :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lookin' good Neal!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I have a set of those decals too, and only one ice cream truck to put them on.. I haven't decided which set from the sheet I'm going to use yet. Liver and onions.. yellow snow cones... Roadkill and beans... They're all so appetizing!!! :lol: Great set of decals (Thanks Phred!!) I just wish AW didn't put out such a short run of them. The I.C. trucks are hard to find now!! :mad:

What is the I.C. Short for ?

:dude:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about decals that say : "The RoadKill Cafe - You Killem,we grillem ! "
How 'bout it Phred ?

Neal:dude:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts